I Think I have figured This out | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

I Think I have figured This out

I think, ITWC, that the surest way you can prove you're not in any way mentally ill is to show that no matter what medications you try from your psychiatrist and no matter what counseling you receive from the hospitals, you'll still see the energies. Because if you're seeing these things even *after* all the help they give you, you've gone a lot further to prove your point.

I think, ITWC, that the surest way you can prove you're not in any way mentally ill is to show that no matter what medications you try from your psychiatrist and no matter what counseling you receive from the hospitals, you'll still see the energies. Because if you're seeing these things even *after* all the help they give you, you've gone a lot further to prove your point.
Yes. This.

Everyone here wants to help. If you are sensitive to energies, you should surely be able to sense that. Everyone is coming from a place of caring and concern with their suggestions. I have not read this entire thread, but have read enough to get a good sense of you, and what you are saying.

While I certainly believe in spirits (and postive/negative energy), what people are saying rings true. You do have some mental issues. This does not mean that you are not being visited, this could still very well be the cause as you believe. It's unfortunate that you don't trust your family or the system, that makes it doubly hard. The system is not setup for the rare case where there is something going on beyond the ordinary.

You have to address both things: the physical and the spirital. Yes, seek a preist or monk, but also figure out a way to get help for your mind and body. There is a lot of good advice being given here, all with good intentions, try to find some that works and will help.

There are many here who believe in the supernatural, the unseen. Don't doubt that. Just realize we see more going on too. I have had experiences, I too believe. But you need to fight this on multple fronts I think.

if you believe in them, why should i take clonazepam? it will make me sick

I think you were addressing me here. Please re-read what I said very carfully. You jumped from I (we) believe, to Clonazepam. I never mentioned drugs at all. What I suggested was getting help on both fronts. I leave the method to you (but suggested you take a look at all the advice being given).

If your thoughts jump around so much, people will question your ability to think for yourself. This will cause you a lot of problems. I realize this may be being caused by the "energies", but take things slower. And realize people care and want to help here.

it is ok, just know this: you will learn, one day. i will be a legend for them with a gift

Who will you be a legend for? Will your legendary status be regarded as the gift, or will you be providing gifts after you reach this status?

Note: My questions are not an attack on you. As you have already seen in this thread I am curious and am not here to make you get on the defensive. I'm merely trying to understand.

playing her off how? and i had attempted doing this before, and it worked sometimes, and sometimes it didnt...

are you and uberogo not revealing something about yourselves?

Why am I getting dragged back into this convo? Plus you spelled my name wrong.

This forum is proof of everything I have been trying to say. No one believes me, everyone thinks i am 1)paranoid, 2)histrionic or 3) schizophrenic
everyone hates me and my message. classic sign of greatness is persecution

What exactly is your message again?

What exactly is your message again?
I am not going to be mocked. I am not repeating the answer to a question I answered at least three times already. You, uberrogo, need to find another thread. If you dont want your pennies spent, dont throw in your two cents.