I didn't think it would hurt like this still. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I didn't think it would hurt like this still.

I do this all the time. I take my relationships for being more intimite than they actually are haha. Any NF person should do you justice, if not then they should retake the test! Just keep smiling and keep shining and you will attract the right ones! :)

Thanks! :D

And thank you for not saying "It will all be okay when "The One" comes along". (I assume you mean relationships, not just friendships)

I think you got it right when you said any NF should work.

Thanks! :D

And thank you for not saying "It will all be okay when "The One" comes along". (I assume you mean relationships, not just friendships)

I think you got it right when you said any NF should work.

Ahh no worries. Don't worry be happy type of thing ^^
Yea that can add even more to the sadness as 'the one' is someone amongst billions. Yes it goes for any relationships.
I like to think that we address 'the one' somewhere of choice like of interest and not just plain coinscidence.
In my case, I love USA and therefore I simply know that my 'one' definetly is there, which my intuition just tells me as well, so obviously he will be there because that is where I will look. If you know what I mean xD. I believe NF's are wonderful to everyone as long as they can accept their nurturing side. I think you will find someone who suites you very good, just have a little patience :)

Ah ha... Well, then, just marry an American :p LOL.

That is my plan ^^ AAAAAAAAH YOU GOT ME DREAMING AGAIN haha.
:m015:

Honestly Americans are so awesome; you should have seen me lol I naively fell for like every male American who was nice towards me or merely opened their mouth haha. Out came the warm words of melody, the american language. Or simply a grin or merely polite and NICE welcoming loving behaviour. GOSH. I was even charmed by homeland security at the airport who had to grant us and ask questions haha. (They thought that I had been in USA several times because my english was so great) HAHAA ^^ Those were good times.

Damn how bad times have become...

Honestly Americans are so awesome; you should have seen me lol I naively fell for like every male American who was nice towards me or merely opened their mouth haha. Out came the warm words of melody, the american language. Or simply a grin or merely polite and NICE welcoming loving behaviour. GOSH. I was even charmed by homeland security at the airport who had to grant us and ask questions haha. (They thought that I had been in USA several times because my english was so great) HAHAA ^^ Those were good times.

HA HA HA. Awesome. Just don't get charmed by the wrong guy ;)

How bad have times become? What are you referring to?

I am certain you will be able to come back here and even live here :)

HA HA HA. Awesome. Just don't get charmed by the wrong guy ;)

How bad have times become? What are you referring to?

Haha yea again that is a problem, being easily decieved by my emotions haha. Falling so easily and taking it for being more intimite than it is. I shall be carefull and I am carefull. Hence, why I am able to stay pristine ^^
Well my life dream has always been to move to USA. During the summer of 2008 I went there, FINALLY, although I had to go back here again and finish school. Everyday is bad since I long to go back where I belong.

Although I try to not compare sweden to the land of opportunities.

Well, don't get too hopeful about the "land of opportunities". I am seeing it being driven into the ground by its people and leaders. Hopefully, the young people of this country will take back their freedom from the bureaucrats.

Okay, enough of my political rant, lol.

Well, don't get too hopeful about the "land of opportunities". I am seeing it being driven into the ground by its people and leaders. Hopefully, the young people of this country will take back their freedom from the bureaucrats.

Haha perhaps, but aside from political views if you look to America there is so much empathy and freedom and compassion going on compared to e.g. Europe. The whole mentality is different. You see, even walmart was a WOW for me - I was such a tourist. Like one of the worlds seven wonders or something haha. AND omg STARBUCKS AND KFC WAS AWESOME :/ Haha you may not follow my train of thought but to someone who hasnt grown up with excessive fast food or Walmart and the awesome cars: the little things hav alot of meaning.
Sweden is like a rich and highly developed country but No walmart... No compassionate people such as Americans... No KFC buckets with chicken lol.

Seriously my point is that it does make a difference. :p

I am American and I don't feel I have lost my Freedoms at all. I kina like it here. I feel grateful that pristinegirl and hopefully some others can be seeing this as well? Why you dissing Americans when you are one? Tha's uncool, dude.

I am American and I don't feel I have lost my Freedoms at all. I kina like it here. I feel grateful that pristinegirl and hopefully some others can be seeing this as well? Why you dissing Americans when you are one? Tha's uncool, dude.

The 'proud to be an american' spirit. Honestly I have never seen a nation so tied together as in America. So much proudness among you, and unity and blessings.

You see Mayflow I think you can understand me, imagine a meadow with colourful flowers on a day with a clear blue sky as the sun is shining. Some are having an enjoyable pick-nick and the children are running around in endearment and happiness.

Then on the other hand on a road of gray asphalt on a moisty day of foggy gloomy weather. A familly is walking at the side of the road, unhappy, all carrying bitter frowns on their faces. The parents are cheerless so naturally the children are cheerless too.

- This is Sweden. (I'M NOT being dramatic) & the former is AMERICA!

I'm not "dissing" America, I am pointing out that the America of today has lost so much of what it should have been. We let political leaders go behind our backs and do things against our will. I'm saying that I hope it can be great again. (that sounded Obamaish.. :/)

America isn't just rosy fields and happy people. America also has the highest depression rate. Probably because we have gotten so used to greatness that we are dulled to it. So we need cheery people like you to energize us!

What I'm saying is, there are just as many sad people in America as anywhere else. I criticize America because I am one, and want it to be the greatest it can be.

Thanks for that Lurker. Every once in a while I do need a good slap of sense from an NT.

Yeah, I'm just going through some crap right now and that was part of my venting. Some good points, but I always do wonder why the advice of "volunteering or humanitarianism or politics" is a good way to meet women.

If I'm volunteering just to meet women, then these ulterior motives will surely shine through. Same with church to me. I wouldn't go to a place of worship just to "pick up chicks".

Maybe and it is a bit clichéd but I still like the idea, at the end of the day though I wouldn't suggest joining any kind of social network group that you don't have an interest in outside of meeting girls, if you’re not genuine it will show, but don't assume that women don't join such groups with the hope of meeting someone either. At the end of the day it's just a matter of meeting a bunch of new people and hopefully the particular kind of women you're interested in. Ready formed networks just make it that little bit easier.

I'm not "dissing" America, I am pointing out that the America of today has lost so much of what it should have been. We let political leaders go behind our backs and do things against our will. I'm saying that I hope it can be great again. (that sounded Obamaish.. :/)

America isn't just rosy fields and happy people. America also has the highest depression rate. Probably because we have gotten so used to greatness that we are dulled to it. So we need cheery people like you to energize us!

What I'm saying is, there are just as many sad people in America as anywhere else. I criticize America because I am one, and want it to be the greatest it can be.

Maybe that is why I love america also, because it has the opportunity to implement change. Real change. And your economy is like billions of dollars in deficit and STILL Obama speaks of hope. That is admirable. Sure America may have the highest depression rate but keep in mind that it is ONE country, the size of all Europe together. And besides depression would probably be different there as there is help to be recieved and cheery, compassionate people. Hand in hand - making it through.
There is this bond that no other country has. So many different ethnicities etc and still getting along fairly well in the land of dreams. (yes I know there are exceptions and gangs etc).

There is no comparasant, america is heaven in such cases. All other countries fall apart because there is no connection at all.

Every country has its ups and downs, that is just the cycle of buisness. Believe me surviving a hard crash, will flourish big wonders. They go together.

yup, i feel that way, too, cuz it's hard enough to find at least one friend, and so when we find a good potential mate and they dont really like me cuz i'm such a complicated wierdo or too good at too many things, or whatever, it hurts me deep, deep deep cuz i lost a potential soul mate and cuz i lost a friend, which is hard enough to find. it's a big circle, and i get stuck in it, too