How to trap an INFJ. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

How to trap an INFJ.

I also want to know how to zero in on an INFJ. I am the only NFJ in my social circle, and I'd love to meet up with some homies. <3

Hell, I don't even know how to recognize NF types. I am always surrounded bu either SFs or STs.

You know Ni when you meet it. At least I do, there's eye contact and a conversation without words (like the freemason's secret handshake) and then you both know you are from the same planet. :m057: If you can introduce yourself to someone from across a room in total silence you've got Ni.

Here is how an ENTP could potentially trap me and win me over quickly. Keep in mind I am gay, but I think this could apply to any pair up.

First would be direct eye contact, and a sort of "Stare" from afar. Assuming I was physically attracted to him, I would reciprocate breifly, then look away, then attemt to look back without "looking". Then he would the approach, simply walking up to me and starting a conversation on pretty much any kind of topic (really, anything. Well ok not anything, nothing controversial or profane). Use that confidant, "I like you" charm. It's the boldness and sureness of getting what you want, but at the same time leaving all the options open at the same time. Then within 5 to 10 minutes ask "I like you, let's go somewhere...", then go somewhere. Anywhere. Have fun.

This won't work all the time. And this is leaving out all of the subtle details of body language and gentleness (but firm/boldness) of approach. It's also assuming I am equally interested. If I go with the flow of your Ne, then I likely am. If I try to deflect things, I am not interested.

YUP!

Currently in the middle of this process at work.

Also, a verrrrrrrry good smile with staring is very good. Just don't ask me what my favorite color van is, and favorite type of candy. That's a dealbreaker.

YUP!

Currently in the middle of this process at work.

Also, a verrrrrrrry good smile with staring is very good. Just don't ask me what my favorite color van is, and favorite type of candy. That's a dealbreaker.

The whole staring thing would scare me

Also I suspected that, once trapped, INFJs would be fun to poke at with sticks.

I can't express how bad an idea this is, cornered INFJs are like highly venomous snakes, they'll bite you to scare you in to never wanting to come back, and then the venom will kill you to make sure you don't come back.

another good comparison would be that of a cornered panther or any other large wild cat.