Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
I actually don't know how.
I was hoping y'all would help me figure out the perfect INFJ trap.

Be of the opposite sex, (unless they are homosexual, then be of the same sex), and pout and feign sadness or crying, and ask for a hug. Big puppy dog eyes help, as does building up affections before hand.

We'll be putty in your hands.

Also, cookies.

Be charmingly funny - not too overconfident.

Well, dag-nabbit, I have not a chance then. I suck at feigned sadness, and my puppy-dog eyes tend to come off as scary.
I can bake cookies, but prefer to bake pie.
And I am all about being too overconfident. It's the reason I never see those potholes coming.:m192:

Pie is good too.

Just be genuine.

Reactions: Gaze
How To Trap Me

Here is how an ENTP could potentially trap me and win me over quickly. Keep in mind I am gay, but I think this could apply to any pair up.

First would be direct eye contact, and a sort of "Stare" from afar. Assuming I was physically attracted to him, I would reciprocate breifly, then look away, then attemt to look back without "looking". Then he would the approach, simply walking up to me and starting a conversation on pretty much any kind of topic (really, anything. Well ok not anything, nothing controversial or profane). Use that confidant, "I like you" charm. It's the boldness and sureness of getting what you want, but at the same time leaving all the options open at the same time. Then within 5 to 10 minutes ask "I like you, let's go somewhere...", then go somewhere. Anywhere. Have fun.

This won't work all the time. And this is leaving out all of the subtle details of body language and gentleness (but firm/boldness) of approach. It's also assuming I am equally interested. If I go with the flow of your Ne, then I likely am. If I try to deflect things, I am not interested.

Here is how an ENTP could potentially trap me and win me over quickly. Keep in mind I am gay, but I think this could apply to any pair up.

First would be direct eye contact, and a sort of "Stare" from afar. Assuming I was physically attracted to him, I would reciprocate breifly, then look away, then attemt to look back without "looking". Then he would the approach, simply walking up to me and starting a conversation on pretty much any kind of topic (really, anything. Well ok not anything, nothing controversial or profane). Use that confidant, "I like you" charm. It's the boldness and sureness of getting what you want, but at the same time leaving all the options open at the same time. Then within 5 to 10 minutes ask "I like you, let's go somewhere...", then go somewhere. Anywhere. Have fun.

This won't work all the time. And this is leaving out all of the subtle details of body language and gentleness (but firm/boldness) of approach. It's also assuming I am equally interested. If I go with the flow of your Ne, then I likely am. If I try to deflect things, I am not interested.

Yup, this works. :D

Just be genuine.
How is this a trap?

Would this work for platonic relations?

I'm looking for a few live specimens to study :m179:

How is this a trap?

Would this work for platonic relations?

I'm looking for a few live specimens to study :m179:

I think the way you are headed you'll end up being one who is studied by them and don't say that you were not properly warned. :m155:

I think the way you are headed you'll end up being one who is studied by them and don't say that you were not properly warned. :m155:

:m059: I suppose I'd be okay with that.

Question I forgot to ask: Where do INFJs tend to appear?

We ENTPs are GREAT for studying. The more you study us, the more you will realize how odd/unknown/unserious we are! My ESTJ best friend has been studying me for years and has yet to come up with any definitive conclusions, other than the fact that there are somethings which are, or aren't "(my mysterious real name)."

But why these things are as they are, even I couldn't say for sure (though I would be happy to provide you with many lengthy bs theories).

:m059: I suppose I'd be okay with that.

Question I forgot to ask: Where do INFJs tend to appear?

Probably not in the most public positions or fields but probably behind the scenes, maybe as consultants, advisors, librarians ;), etc. In terms of social situations, they're probably are a mix of introvert and extrovert depending on who they're with. They can be very low key or suddenly very engaging when you mention something interesting to them.

Do not want! :<

Who needs a trapped INFJ anyway... I mean, it's enough for them to look at me with that "I am disappoint" look; I can't possibly imagine putting those creatures in any obvious continuous discomfort. Hell, I'd go to great lengths of my own discomfort to prevent that.

How is this a trap?

I gravitate toward people who are genuine to the point of not being able to stop. Plus I can instantly spot when people are trying some type of tactic on me anyway. Taking the genuine route is the only way to win.

Do not want! :<

Who needs a trapped INFJ anyway... I mean, it's enough for them to look at me with that "I am disappoint" look; I can't possibly imagine putting those creatures in any obvious continuous discomfort. Hell, I'd go to great lengths of my own discomfort to prevent that.

Totally do not want. Especially being trapped with an ENTP god help me. The more I learn about ENTPs the less I can like about them.

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Be of the opposite sex, (unless they are homosexual, then be of the same sex), and pout and feign sadness or crying, and ask for a hug. Big puppy dog eyes help, as does building up affections before hand.

We'll be putty in your hands.

:m035:

Totally do not want. Especially being trapped with an ENTP god help me. The more I learn about ENTPs the less I can like about them.

Nah, not all ENTP's are that bad. Some of them can be calculating muthatruckers, sure, but they can also be pretty affectionate and sweet.

They're also generally easy to figure out. It's likely they're drawn to us (INFJs) because we're not. :)

Nah, not all ENTP's are that bad. Some of them can be calculating muthatruckers, sure, but they can also be pretty affectionate and sweet.

They're also generally easy to figure out. It's likely they're drawn to us (INFJs) because we're not. :)

True I just have no time or pataince for the mentality of most ENTP's. I most certainly would not tolerate in my love life.