How shy are you? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How shy are you?

You Are 44% Shy

Although you live a pretty normal life, you tend to be a fairly shy person.
Many situations make you feel uncomfortable, and you sometimes find your shyness hindering your life.
You can survive daily life just fine, but you don't go out of your way to be social.
Watch out. You may end up missing out on some advantages that extroverted people have.

But extraverts are missing out on introverted insight!:mhula:

Reactions: Blind Bandit
You Are 24% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.
You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.
In fact, no one but your closest friends has any idea that you're actually shy.
You do your best to break out of your shell. You are confident and friendly.

Test is flawed some of those things have nothing to do with being shy.

You Are 76% Shy
You are a very shy person, and it has started to impact your life in a negative way.
If you can avoid human contact, you usually do. And as a result, you miss out on a lot.
You should do more to be social, even if it's painfully difficult for you.
Spending time alone is healthy in moderate amounts, but you're practically a hermit!

You Are 72% Shy

shy-4.jpg

You are a very shy person, and it has started to impact your life in a negative way.
If you can avoid human contact, you usually do. And as a result, you miss out on a lot.
Spending time alone is healthy in moderate amounts, but you're practically a hermit!

You Are 32% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.
You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.
In fact, no one but your closest friends has any idea that you're actually shy.
You do your best to break out of your shell. You are confident and friendly.

---------------
The result is reasonable even if the questions are not.

---------------
The result is reasonable even if the questions are not.

I agree to some extent however the question "does it bother you to go shopping by yourself" seemed more about introversion than shyness to me, and several others similar.

I agree to some extent however the question "does it bother you to go shopping by yourself" seemed more about introversion than shyness to me, and several others similar.

Many people think shy=introvert and vice versa these days. They're dumb.

You Are 0% Shy

You aren't shy at all, in fact, you're quite outgoing.
You are comfortable in almost any social situation, no matter how awkward or difficult it may be.
You can make conversation easily, and you know how to focus on other people.
If anything, you're the type of person who can put someone shy at ease.

Dayummmm i'm good. :D

You Are 44% Shy

Many situations make you feel uncomfortable, and you sometimes find your shyness hindering your life.
You can survive daily life just fine, but you don't go out of your way to be social.
Watch out. You may end up missing out on some advantages that extroverted people have.

Yeah. I was lying.

That question is alluding to social anxiety. Some people find it difficult to go clothes shopping, for example, because they feel too self conscious and need someone to go with them. Or don't like going into crowded areas. It doesn't have much to do with introversion.

You Are 52% Shy

You Are 72% Shy

I'm not a hermit! I just happen to have a very comfortable house!

I was referring to my own result. I agree that the questions were unsuitable.

It feels like I'm light years ahead of where I was 20 years ago. At this rate, I'll feel comfortable with people by the time I retire. :m192:
Post it now!

You Are 68% Shy

You Are 0% Shy

You are comfortable in almost any social situation, no matter how awkward or difficult it may be.

Dayummmm i'm good. :D

You Are 44% Shy

Yeah. I was lying.

Being shy isn't a bad thing. I'd be a lot more annoyed with people if this weren't this case.

You Are 80% Shy

You Are 16% Shy

Well, I scored 16% shy, which is amazing since i once was diagnosed with moderate to sever social phobia. My job really does do a lot of good for me. I still hate social situations - esp when I am trapped in a car with a co worker i barely know for a 6 hour round trip transport. Ugh. I never know what to say, and find myself wanting to apologise to being so quiet, but refusing to do so.

You Are 64% Shy

I like the number 64, any problem?!...
:m075:

You Are 76% Shy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I increased 11 points from the last time I took this test.

That can't be good :(

Reactions: grt$5vb
You Are 48% Shy