How shy are you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How shy are you?

I find this test-taking stuff rather amusing.
Don't know why, really.
The only reason I ever took the MBTI test was to better understand a very weird and super-smart blogger I encountered.
I had never even heard the term INFJ until last week.

I mean: I can't really even imagine not knowing how shy one is, and wanting someone else to tell you.
Amusement perhaps?
Do you trust the test results? Are they credible?
What do you feel when you get a not-so-good result?
I get the feeling these tests could easily do more harm than good.

But really: I just don't get it.

It's really just for amusement. At least on my part. :D

You Are 64% Shy

You are a very shy person, and it has started to impact your life in a negative way.
If you can avoid human contact, you usually do. And as a result, you miss out on a lot.
You should do more to be social, even if it's painfully difficult for you.
Spending time alone is healthy in moderate amounts, but you're practically a hermit!

The only ones I checked were:

• You can't stand people watching you.
  • You've been single for long periods of time, because you're so uncomfortable with dating.

...yeah.

You Are 8% Shy

shy-1.jpg

You aren't shy at all, in fact, you're quite outgoing.
You are comfortable in almost any social situation, no matter how awkward or difficult it may be.
You can make conversation easily, and you know how to focus on other people.
If anything, you're the type of person who can put someone shy at ease.

How Shy Are You?

The First Rule of Blogthings Is: You Don't Talk About Blogthings

shy-1.jpg

You Are 4% Shy

You are comfortable in almost any social situation, no matter how awkward or difficult it may be.

cheers,
Ian

You Are 60% Shy

Although you live a pretty normal life, you tend to be a fairly shy person.
Many situations make you feel uncomfortable, and you sometimes find your shyness hindering your life.
You can survive daily life just fine, but you don't go out of your way to be social.
Watch out. You may end up missing out on some advantages that extroverted people have.

Strange, I tend to view myself as 90% shy.

You Are 28% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.

You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.

In fact, no one but your closest friends has any idea that you're actually shy.

You do your best to break out of your shell. You are confident and friendly.

BTW, is it me or have those pesky monkeys fallen out of favor?

You Are 64% Shy
You are a very shy person, and it has started to impact your life in a negative way.
If you can avoid human contact, you usually do. And as a result, you miss out on a lot.
Spending time alone is healthy in moderate amounts, but you're practically a hermit!

meh.

80%

Down 8% yay me!

You Are 32% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.

You Are 12% Shy

I have to sort of agree, I'm not shy I'm just reserved, I'm not always in the mood to be outgoing.

You Are 40% Shy

---

I want to point out most of these, depending on context don't have anything to do with shyness.

• You don't like to look people in the eye. It's actually intrusive.
  • You have trouble using public restrooms. lolwut? It's not as if people are going to watch you. They are filthy though and any self respecting germophobe keeps away.
  • When you're in a group of people, it's difficult to think of what to say. Maybe you just don't have anything important or interesting to say.
  • You dread answering the door. Maybe you just dread interaction with some random person because, lets face it, do you want to risk an encounter with an annoying salesman that won't shut up?
  • You haven't changed jobs in a while, because you hate job interviews. Maybe you just hate interviews because you don't feel like being interrogated like you're at court, and being discriminated against for various reasons.
  • You don't like to ask people for help. Maybe you just value self sufficiency. Seriously.
  • You don't try to get to know people. Maybe it's because you hate people's fucking guts.
  • You lie or make excuses to get our of social obligations. Maybe you just hate dumb social setting and interaction with people in general, like me.
  • You've been single for long periods of time, because you're so uncomfortable with dating. Maybe you're just emotionally stunted, a late bloomer, aromantic, plain don't care about dating (yes it's possible!)
  • It's hard for you to act naturally around people. Bastards should be grateful you're withholding your psychopathy. :mhula:
  • You don't like to eat in front of other people. That's just weird.
  • People often call you shy. I just secretly hate your frivolous bullshit.

Reactions: AUM and rawr
You Are 68% Shy

You Are 44% Shy
Many situations make you feel uncomfortable, and you sometimes find your shyness hindering your life.
You can survive daily life just fine, but you don't go out of your way to be social.
Watch out. You may end up missing out on some advantages that extroverted people have.

Taking this test made me happy because I realized I've become much less shy. Yay :mhula:

You Are 32% Shy

You Are 48% Shy

shy-3.jpg

---

I want to point out most of these, depending on context don't have anything to do with shyness.
Then just click on the box if it applies because you're shy, not because of something else

I got 20%, but I'm more shy than just 20% hehe

You Are 12% Shy