How shy are you? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

How shy are you?

You Are 40% Shy

I enjoyed the test. I know that I can be extroverted around friend/family group situations when I've mulled over the "power structure" of the group - when I don't feel bothered by people who watch my behavior and when there isn't someone to criticize and bully me or others (in which case, I go on stressed/alert mode). I am less shy when I've had long periods of time to recharge. Shyness remains even when I'm confident, but I tend to receive the satisfying interactions that I enjoy.

You Are 52% Shy

Although you live a pretty normal life, you tend to be a fairly shy person.
Many situations make you feel uncomfortable, and you sometimes find your shyness hindering your life.
You can survive daily life just fine, but you don't go out of your way to be social.
Watch out. You may end up missing out on some advantages that extroverted people have.

You Are 36% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.
You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.
In fact, no one but your closest friends has any idea that you're actually shy.
You do your best to break out of your shell. You are confident and friendly.

You are 44% shy

Many situations make you feel uncomfortable, and you sometimes find your shyness hindering your life.
You can survive daily life just fine, but you don't go out of your way to be social.
Watch out. You may end up missing out on some advantages that extroverted people have.

You Are 56% Shy

"Too shy..."

40% Shy
I feel most of the time like I should not be so shy. I find it hard to make friends and wonder what is wrong with me. Thanks Crow, for pointing out it is okay. There are a lot of pressures to be different but I find few I want to hang out with. Either they are insincere or superficial. I prefer to spend time with people that can understand me who are genuine but can also be fun and intellectually stimulating. apparently my bar is too high, as I have no idea where to find such folk who are not otherwise engaged taking care of their families.