Good animes or manga | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Good animes or manga

Two mangas that made me laugh out loud:

Yotsuba!
Cromartie High. Cromartie is just...insane. I loved every second of the first issue.

Also, whoever recommended "Monster" (anime)? Thanks - but now I'm hooked on the episodes! I'm on episode 30 (and yes, you *can* watch the entire series on YT) :D

Only ever watched 3 animes fully through

Trigun
Wolf's Rain
Gungrave

All 3 were quite good and I'd recommend them.

Since that third one hasn't been listed yet, I'm going to give it a little promotion. The ending is amazing. If you check it out, skip the first episode due to it spoiling a few things that shouldn't have been revealed IMO. It starts it off on the wrong track and chronologically it comes into place around ep 16 or so. You won't miss anything by skipping it either.

From 2009 releases so far two anime titles really stand out:

- Higashi no Eden (my current avatar is from there)
- Bakemonogatari (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei breeded with Mushishi - awesome stuff)

Both got great NF male leads - something to look up to.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Welcome to the NHK! is a must watch I feel. Its basically about this guy who shuts himself inside all day doing nothing till this girl comes to visit him and wants to save him from his Hikikomori lifestyle. He eventually met's an old Otaku friend of his he used to go to School with who he joins in making a Hentai game. I haven't finished it yet.

Other stuff I suggest:
~ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
~ Lucky Star (A bit different, takes a bit to get into)
~ Rozen Maiden
~ FLCL
~ Beserk
~ Fist of the North Star
~ Genshiken
~ Yu Yu Hakusho
~ Bleach (Kind of a parody of Shonen anime)
~ Elfen Lied
~ Hellsing

I'm currently watching Guren Lagann and finishing off WttNHK!

If no one recommended these yet!

- Inuyasha
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Naruto [until it fails because of the nonsense fillers]
- Bleach

Whoever recommended "Monster" ?

Ohhh *man* that was good. Thank you! Great anime.

For cuteness, read Yotsuba!. Very, very cute.

Oh My Goddess
Escaflowne (excellent series)

I can remember the Japanese title: It is about a girl who goes into a book. She goes to China. She meets one by one people with magic powers that are meant to help her. It was really good. I will find it. These three were my favorites.

Reactions: Wyst
I can remember the Japanese title: It is about a girl who goes into a book. She goes to China. She meets one by one people with magic powers that are meant to help her. It was really good. I will find it. These three were my favorites.

Is it Fushigi Yuugi?

Hikaru no Go is one of my favorites.

If you like drama I highly recommend Emma

This is an example of the illustrations in the manga, the anime is also very well done (you can watch it on youtube);

Emma_full_page.JPG

Wedding Peach looks extremely cute as well. I've watched some transformations and I feel they're a bit reminiscent of Sailor Moon (my all time favorite).

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DTA5qGHFXR8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DTA5qGHFXR8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Wedding Peach looks extremely cute as well. I've watched some transformations and I feel they're a bit reminiscent of Sailor Moon (my all time favorite).

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DTA5qGHFXR8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DTA5qGHFXR8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

it looks awesome!!there's also tokyo mew mew

it looks awesome!!there's also tokyo mew mew

I agree! It really is cool.
Is Tokyo Mew Mew really good? I've heard about it but haven't really yet looked into it for some reason. xD

Oh my @ the Mint girl at 0:56. O_O
It looks super cute. I'll probably start watching it on Youtube if there are episodes up. ^^

It's a lot like Sailor Moon..I personally love it..

Mew Mew Lettuce! I almost died. LOL <3

I desperately want to watch Hana yori Dango, but I cant rent it. I think I'm just gonna have to buckle down and buy it, or watch the live action.

Yay! I've been looking for new animes to watch :)

hmm favorite animes:
samurai champloo
cowboy bebop(I cried at the end)
full metal alchemist
trigun
FLCL
.Hack//Sign
ghost in the shell

manga:
battle royal
bleach
naruto