Gods personality | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Gods personality

Jesus was ISFP, fact!

You folk know much more about typing than I. I type with two fingers, and am still learning how to understand typing and functions.....have a lot to learn, too.

You folk know much more about typing than I. I type with two fingers, and am still learning how to understand typing and functions.....have a lot to learn, too.

I didn't know too much about it beyond the 8 letters before I came here. You will start to pick things up the longer you stay. :)

Following my view of "god", it doesn't have a personality, it just is. A collective source. The way I look at it something said to be "so powerful" can't possibly exsist as an entitiy.

That's perfect! I agree completely.

not sure about god or any god for that matter.
But I remember I read somewhere that Jesus was and INFJ :D

hahahha :lol:

Jesus kept mainly to a small group of His own choosing mostly when He wasn't preaching. He took time outs to regroup. He was the best Counselor; even the Jews said He was a great teacher. Jesus wept. He took it on the chin for you and me. He did not speak a word when asked specific questions. He spoke in parables. He was an intellectual, teaching in the synagogues as early as age twelve. He stood up for the oppressed. He certainly understood things with a different understanding than most of us have, whether it was perception or just knowing. He felt for the blind and the lame. He judged the rulers of spiritual wickedness in high places. He was kind and considerate when He wasn't clearing His Father's House. I will try posting again....

I don't think god would necessarily have a personality. I think that god would be more of an entity, than a person. An entity has no qualities except for the ones we define for it (anthropomorphizing), whereas a person has a self-definition which creates preferences for one thing over another. If god resembled a person, would he be limited to his frame of reference? Or, by seeing all -- does he transcend that frame of reference, and just reference what is, without will of his own (will implies preference, which implies personality)

Last edited:
Jesus was a carpenter (artisan) with uncommon morals (Fi), he was tolerant to a fault and preached love, harmony and acceptance (enneagram 9). He loved to stick it to the man (SP!), quietly (IS_P!).

ISFP :thumb:

Different observation than that I have.
Is it possible for each type to see things so differently?

Last edited:
I'm just playing around, I'd say he probably was infj, it's hard to say which type he was, unless you know him personally.

Quinlan, I am sure you know an awful lot of folk believe to know Him personally to be very, very possible....
but, one must know how to type people, also......
You're playing around and I'm still trying to make sense of all this.
:pop2:

Me and Jesus are tight. Like this *crosses fingers*
If I ever get in a bind, I always know I can call my man Jesus.

(btw, this is an inside joke with some friends, and it's not meant to be offensive in any way)

God is so obviously an ENTP. Because ENTPs are awesome and godlike.

<8D

Shaaaaaaaaaaaai Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar~~~

No effing way! SHAI! Are you returning?

Or are you just briefly honoring us with your awesomeness?

ENTP is the devil!

You're back! :D

Aw darn, I thought I was the first to notice. (posted in another thread)

God is so obviously an ENTP. Because ENTPs are awesome and godlike.

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

This might carry over into a celebration thread. Too bad I'm going to busy (gone) for most of tomorrow and the day after. :(

Could be mistaken, but I'd say that my perceived God's personality type: ENFJ. E = Created the universe. N = Don't you tell me he's an S. F = Love and support that I don't think could be expressed by anyone who preferred logic over feelings. J = I think "Created the universe" could be thrown in there again.

Religion is such a complex issue, so everything i've said in this thread is many for laughs, levity and keeping conversation. I could talk about religion until I die.