Gods personality | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Gods personality

What were the first line of John?

John 1:1 said:
"In the beginning was Logos. And the Logos was God."

Logos = Word/Reason. Logic is a derivative word. God cannot be anything other than NT.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God; and the Word was God." You are omitting the Trinity.
3:34 For He whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto Him.
My Father helped to stop your Grandfather's boss. You seem one greatly liked on this forum. I should like to like you, too, and not be enemies. They raised a cross in Auschwitz that raised a stir among the Jews. It was for a Nun the Jews had helped to hide. The Jews' argument was that of their suffering over the centuries compared to everyone else's. They had seen enough crucifixions and suffering over the years. Does that cross still stand in Auschwitz? The death camps were an insult to humanity.

Last edited:
it gets translated into "word" but in the original greek manuscript which was the lingua franca of the period, the word used is "logos".

We as people can look at something so simple:

Trinity-1.jpg

and turn it into something so difficult to understand.

MixtilinearCircle_1000.gif

It is our nature to do so, or at least some of our nature to do so; it is natural.
That is why one once said, "Ye that strain at a gnat and swallow a camel".
"Logos" is, to the very best of my memory, correct as being the word used in the interlinear Greek translations.
The simplicity in the understanding is there; it is our minds that try to make something so difficult out of the understanding of it. I know this from experience, which came from much tribulation. It is sometimes much easier for a child to understand things than for intellectuals to do so.

Last edited:
Is there a God? Probably. Does he care? Unknown. I have no doubt that there are forces for both good and evil out there. I also believe this is the basis for religion. Striving to understand the next world, and it's relationship to this one, from the perspective of living in this world.

I do not know enough about Typing to try to type God. I think he is neutral. I think he is intelligent. I also think he is paralyzed, in a way. Creation is a toy, built to his design. Apparently, he has a plan. That plan will come to it's conclusion in the fullness of time. So, if he touches ANYTHING, the outcome of his plan becomes subtly different. He has too much power to touch it.

That is not to dismiss miracles and the like. That's where those other forces come in. Good things happen. Bad things happen. Sometimes they have outside causes.

Personally, I hope he is at least amused by what he's wrought. Otherwise, what's the point?