For Women | Page 11 | INFJ Forum
Oh man, poor misfits. But also, creeps!

I have empathy for him. I always hoped he'd find the right girl. I just didn't appreciate how he got me into trouble.

It was still less of a hassle than working with the public was, especially when I was a barista or shop girl. Anyone who has had these jobs has a million stories, each creepier than the last.

Being around my gf and just seeing how men act around her and knowing myself how men think, it's a creepy as hell experience being a woman. I think I try harder now to not be creepy because of my awareness through her.

Single men are creepy by default on some level.

LOL.

Scene: women chattering away about bras, men creeping... etc.
Out of nowhere a man's voice rings out

upload_2021-5-14_13-27-38.png

Sorry Wyote, I simply forgot we left the door to the women's changing rooms open, again.
* flings an ill fitting bra at him *

LOL.

Scene: women chattering away about bras, men creeping... etc.
Out of nowhere a man's voice rings out

View attachment 79157

Sorry Wyote, I simply forgot we left the door to the women's changing rooms open, again.
* flings an ill fitting bra at him *

I didn't want to disrupt, but I did want to share my reflections here cuz I think you're all correct. I was conflicted about posting lol *wheels away frantically avoiding more bras*

I didn't want to disrupt, but I did want to share my reflections here cuz I think you're all correct. I was conflicted about posting lol *wheels away frantically avoiding more bras*
Well, if you enter this thread, you must bear the yoke of womanhood :smile:

So put it on next time you post ;)

Well, if you enter this thread, you must bear the yoke of womanhood :smile:

So put it on next time you post ;)

I see, I'm just a yolk to you
In this thread anyway :laughing:

I guess it is kind of a gray area @Wyote. Men have posted here before, and women post in the man thread. If women are uncomfortable with it, we should probably vote on whether men should be allowed to post here when it is relevant to the topic and respectful.

I don't mind if men post here when it is relevant and respectful. It could get awkward if you piped in about bras, though...LOL. Unless you wear a bra.

Edit: Ginny seems fine with it. :) LOL.

--------

My SO is not a fan of creepy male behaviors, either. One of the reasons I love him is because he treats women like humans beings by default. It isn't an act.

I guess it is kind of a gray area @Wyote. Men have posted here before, and women post in the man thread. If women are uncomfortable with it, we should probably vote on whether men should be allowed to post here when it is relevant to the topic and respectful.

I don't mind if men post here when it is relevant and respectful. It could get awkward if you piped in about bras, though...LOL. Unless you wear a bra.

--------

My SO is not a fan of creepy male behaviors, either. One of the reasons I love him is because he treats women like humans beings by default. It isn't an act.

I don't think it's appropriate to truly segregate on the forum in any real ways, but maybe we can provide some different kinds of spaces. Idk we should talk about it though.

--------

If it is relevant and respectful, it's irrelevant which parts you have or not - is my opinion.

Segregation and safety are different though. This thread does feel like we can post woman stuffs that are only talked of among women and whose who (roughly) identify with that gender.
It would be different if suddenly any and every man posted whatever comes to mind.

If it is relevant and respectful, it's irrelevant which parts you have or not - is my opinion.

Segregation and safety are different though. This thread does feel like we can post woman stuffs that are only talked of among women and whose who (roughly) identify with that gender.
It would be different if suddenly any and every man posted whatever comes to mind.
My feelings about this too. A little space is nice.

Maybe we can sticky For Women and For Men and just be more assertive/moderative about respect there.

Really respect should apply across the forum, but it's also nice to have spaces to goof off in as well.

I was just joking with Wyote. He was simply stating how he supports us and how he realizes some men can be asses.

I'd rather our male lurkers, of which there are many I'm sure, let their presence be known and to give the occasional "Hi, I support you" rather than just sit up in the rafters laughing and spilling their beer on us.

I was just joking with Wyote. He was simply stating how he supports us and how he realizes some men can be asses.

I'd rather our male lurkers, of which there are many I'm sure, let their presence be known and to give the occasional "Hi, I support you" rather than just sit up in the rafters laughing and spilling their beer on us.
I know, and agreed :)

I've been staying out of here out of respect for OP's wishes. I just wanted to chime in as a forum member with my thoughts on this. I'm with @Wyote about not instituting segregation of any form --that's my starting point, but I also understand the need for safe spaces. Personally, I support however the community wishes to resolve that.

I'm down with the honor system of keep my boy energy out (or whatever lines we draw).

I'm down with:

And if you guys want a spot I have no access to all, you got my blessings. -not necessarily my philosophical support, but my blessings.

I'm the OP and I never said, "No men." I just asked for the space to be respected. I would allow fellow forum women to vote, though because it is a thread for the women of the forum. I've also always supported men having their own thread.

It's possible to have a thread about and for women without cutting men off from it, but men should use discretion. If a bra designer who was a man came into the conversation about bras, that would be relevant, for example, but men usually don't have much experience with fitting bras, only taking them off.

I'm the OP and I never said, "No men." I just asked for the space to be respected. I would allow fellow forum women to vote, though because it is a thread for the women of the forum. I've also always supported men having their own thread.

It's possible to have a thread about and for women without cutting men off from it, but men should use discretion. If a bra designer who was a man came into the conversation about bras, that would be relevant, for example, but men usually don't have much experience with fitting bras, only taking them off.
Yea, that was enough for me.

I see, I'm just a yolk to you
In this thread anyway :laughing:
No, we're the yolk. You're the wriggly things.

men are creepy by default on some level.
Honestly, I think women are so much creepier but that it's inside a room that isn't disclosed to the world. If you ever join an all-women mahjong club, the maternal supremacy infiltrates all aspects of life including creepiness.

I am okay with all genders goofing around here. I think the general forum rules are enough to castigate true creepers should they make themselves known. My opinion is that men need a better understanding of women so that they may respect us better. Perhaps knowing that bras are actually true causes of suffering would help them connect better with the women in their lives. That looks like a better world to me.

Next topic: periods.

Seriously, I've decided to shift from disposable sanitary pads to pasadors*. I think they're skin-friendly and better for the environment. With the right care, I believe it's also more hygienic in that it stabilizes the biome of micro-organisms in the southern region. I want to ask if any of you women have ever tried it?

*Pasador - reusable sanitary pads made of specific cloths and linings. A lot like cloth diapers.

Last edited: