Votes: 9 15.8%
  • CSI and other crime series

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • I don't watch TV

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
I think I've watched enough television to last me a few lifetimes... work has slowed it down though, and getting rid of cable... but I still watch craploads online now.

I love wholesome kid cartoons. I was a big fan of Clifford BEFORE I had kids. Super T-Bone to the Rescue!!! *** ducks and hides *** SO naturally, my son and I love to watch them together. I put that one under 'other'. I loves me world exploration non-fiction channels. And a good movie is something I just need sometimes, even if I don't know it.

Sometimes I fall into the trap of watching reality soap opera channels (Cable news, in case that isn't clear), but I eventually escape.

I literally chose every single option, which I kind of regret in retrospect. But I felt like they all sort of fit, even the last one.

I honestly don't watch much television, but when I do, I could watch anything. A few moments and I get very drawn in to whatever's on.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

I love wholesome kid cartoons. I was a big fan of Clifford BEFORE I had kids. Super T-Bone to the Rescue!!! *** ducks and hides *** SO naturally, my son and I love to watch them together.

Be prepared for what comes after Clifford.

Law & Order
Bones
Big Bang Theory

And then whatever is on the History Channel or on BBC news

I usually watch most of my TV online, though.

I will watch the history channel if I have cable (which I don't). The simpsons, always sunny, and south park are the only shows that I intentionally make time to watch. I turned my TV on today, and realized it hadn't been on in over a week.

i'm a total dr. who-aholic. and other bbc series. the IT crowd is really fun!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l4r10MOH70"]YouTube- The IT Crowd | Bullies On The Bench | Channel 4[/ame]

i don't usually watch these things while they're on tv but later through netflix.

i have watched all of the seasons of project runway. i like to see the creative process of the fashion designers, and how they create a finished product in such a short time period. (i think it's because of being a "j" but i like to see how people manage creativity within a deadline)

TV shows are interesting because I don't really watch much TV but ever since HBO started to make their premium 13 hour shows, TV has never been the same again! But before all that I loved watching serial TV shows, I think it's because of the longevity, you really get to live your life with these characters, watch them change and grow. My favourites shows are:

Six Feet Under
The Wire
Curb Your enthusiasm
The Corner

And The Sopranos to less extent, these are the shows recently that have really changed my mind about TV shows, they are incredible!

This I loved when I was younger was Buffy, X-files, 24 and all those dodgy american shows.

Reactions: Siamese cat
I actually watched and still watch a lot of stand-up comedy. I can see the Just for Laughs comedy festival and all its many many seasons on tv, as well as other stand up shows. Love em, unfortunately as a kid I think I took it all a bit too seriously what some of the comics said, like about marriage for example. XD

I am also an insane and fanatical Babylon 5 fan. Own the whole thing on dvd! Seen most if not all of the tv-movies, though I never got to see the continuation one about the rangers, because it was only for the states! //shakes angry fist.
I'd have that on dvd but I am a professional cheapskate and I always want to see it first before buying.

Oh, i feel i belong. I watch documentaries most of the time. Nat Geo and Discovery make my day. I also love to watch profiler, and the likes.. :mhula:

When I choose to engage in TV purposefully it's primarily PBS. I like BBC news, NATURE (which is really just a soap opera with animals), random historical/human interest documentaries, various lectures, and travel or cooking shows.

I do have a growing guilty pleasure, Human Target. It's got an updated older Bond film feel complete with all the sensory delights, weekly romantic interest, action/adventure, and of course a charming and invulnerable hero. I'm pretty sure it appeals to my shadow ESTP. Yet there's also a light hint at deeper story and compassion. I've convinced myself the main character is actually an INFJ in deep shadow mode.

I have been watching a lot of PBS if I'm up at 4-6am. Things like FRONTLINE, interest me a lot.

Reactions: NeverAmI
Recently LOST addicted. Anyone else? :)

Overall, I watch a lot of DVDs but hardly any TV.
News, docus, cooking shows, and select reality shows on TV.

Favourite films are non-fiction - science & social documentaries, travel series (e.g. Michael Palin), dramas, international cinema, independent films, and anything not lame and typically Hollywood.

Last edited:
When I choose to engage in TV purposefully it's primarily PBS. I like BBC news, NATURE (which is really just a soap opera with animals), random historical/human interest documentaries, various lectures, and travel or cooking shows.

I do have a growing guilty pleasure, Human Target........... I've convinced myself the main character is actually an INFJ in deep shadow mode.

Phew! I was afraid you were going to be all cerebral.

Recently LOST addicted. Anyone else? :)

I am addicted as well, I like Flash Forward, Fringe...

Reactions: jn56uytrx
I never watch TV. I gradually lost interest in it starting in my mid teens.

Reactions: NeverAmI

I like Naruto, but I also like Supernatural on the CW.

But I'm not an INFJ.

The Wire is incredible. --Strongly recommend it.

I never watch TV. I gradually lost interest in it starting in my mid teens.

Same.

I have watched episodes of shows sometimes online though.

Sometimes I wish I had more time for TV, but I'm on the internet too much. :p

I went to the library a few years ago to try and play catch-up, but I still only got through Season 2 of 24, the Wire, and the Sopranos. I did like those three shows, though.

I saw one ep of Flash Forward and it looked pretty interesting, and I'd love to try Fringe. I do like my sci-fi shows but I have a guilty secret: If the cast isn't diverse enough, I won't watch the show on a regular basis. Even if it's an interesting show, it won't pique my interest long enough.

Last edited: