Votes: 9 15.8%
  • CSI and other crime series

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • I don't watch TV

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
im really liking flash forward at the moment also lost,bones and house....but it looks like these may be finishing up soon enough.im terrible at the whole tv thing though,i dont even own one now,i catch up watching a few episodes together online.

I watch food network 75% of the time. The rest of the time is a few select cartoons from cartoon network (Chowder, Flapjack <3), and a little bit of the discovery channel. Not much else.

I watch the Animal Planet channel, National Geographic Channel and Discovery mainly. I never watch soap operas with the exception of the occasional episode of Will & Grace. I love a good film, but there's rarely any on that are to my taste.

Omg yes that series was SO good! I was so upset when it got canceled. It was just getting to really good stuff, and the left us with such a cliff hanger!

I really didn't like that show! The main character got treated like complete shit, and anyway, he had no redeemable qualities whatsoever. Plus, the show was filled with bearded women snogging 80 year old men.. urgh!

I really didn't like that show! The main character got treated like complete shit, and anyway, he had no redeemable qualities whatsoever. Plus, the show was filled with bearded women snogging 80 year old men.. urgh!

It had the air of creepyness and old-fashion style to it that I simply swoon over. At the same time it had a coherent plot line and wasn't all over the map. Most importantly, it remained bound to the real world while still having supernatural features to it. That's actually the reason I don't like most fantasy genres.

(yeah, I'm picky :D)

I agree, it did have that certain style to it because of the setting and period, mixed with all the magic and mysticism, which was quite unique- which is maybe why I watched it through. HBO, gotta love em.

Dr. Who!!!!

Not an INFJ but I can't help myself (I didn't vote though.)
I am obsessed with old re-runs of Roseanne. Really.
I'm also convinced she is an ENFJ, Jackie is INFP and Darlene is an INTP, David is INFP, Mark is ISTP and Dan is maybe ESTJ.

Also, those Planet Earth nature documentaries bring tears to mine eyes.

I have been watching a lot of House reruns. There is a recurring theme in this series, that of the difference between the individual vs the mass. The territory occupied by the individual is always takes primacy over the averages of the mass, I find it very Jungian.