Call for infj 4w3s and are you a mythological creature

PastelpinkPuppy

Regular Poster
Jul 10, 2017
Singapore
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Disclaimer: Ive copied the text far down below from socionics.
Now i realise it makes so much sense! Previously my friend and I discussed which socionics subtype we were. She believed in the mbti infj= socionics infj theory while i was stuck between both ( mbti infj= socio infp and mbti infj= socio infj). I couldnt figure out my type in socio because i was already having huge problems in deciphering my mbti type. Adding that socionics had fanciful words and a much more rounded grasp of personality type with their 8 functions (information elements). I gave up due to my smallish brain and never found out what i was since i felt i was both types (socio infj and infp), all seemed like me, intuitive and ethical both as well.

Last night i tried reading up on it to appease my daily self doubt and now it strikes me that Im actually an infp ethical subtype! Ive read through the subtypes before and today i feel very sure of it. Sure i have some traits of the intuitive one but i realise i have more of the ethical one. Here is my personality in point form:

• Edgy style but emotional ( im more boyish than girlish, or rather in the middle.
• Possess a fine sense of humour and talks of his failures with a smile.
• Very ironic, crafty, unpredictable, inconsistent in behaviour and conversation (very me) except ironic) Unconstrained in convo, occasionally with shades of familiarity and impudence. Knows how to bridge the distance
• Considerate,tactful and caring ( more for consideration and tactfulness, caring im not the best ive seen so many better ones)
• talent at positively predisposing others to himself and being liked
• Gait is graceful (not all the time hasty though)
• Speech is full of emotion
• easily and naturally comes into contact with unfamiliar people, predisposing them towards trust with his warmth and sincerity. ( this explains why im able to let someone's guard down easily or talk to strangers i guess)
• Able to cheer others up with unusual antics ( i love a laughing kind of atmosphere and do whatever i can to eliminate awkwardness and tension cuz thats what i dislike the most)
• Well versed in feelings and moods of people
• Independent by nature, impulsive, unpredictable in his actions; given to impromptu acts and improvisations. (Very me, you never know what i really want so unpredictable)
• Unobtrusive with his feelings - if he does not see reciprocity, he will distance. ( mostly so but sometimes i dont want to have reciprocation back to me in the case of doing good, makes me feel awkward when people give back sometimes and if i give i dont usually expect something back unless i plan to) To each person he is able to find an individual approach ( yeah same methods dont work on the same person)
• Consults with others before making important decisions, though does not always follow their advice. ( i usually have a knowledge on how to go about my issues, i take the advice only if i dont know how to solve my problems or if it will improve my situation or let me have a better understanding from another point of view)
• readily gives out compliments. Enjoys being at the center of the attention. (Compliments make someone's day a little better and especially if i think they need to know. Enjoys being at the center of attention but not every situation, usually am avoiding attention on situations im not sure or comfortable in so mostly hiding in the shadows hoping no one discovers me)
• Figuratively and with a refined sense of humor retells stories of his experiences. ( i love making people laugh and its something i enjoy alot which is why im never a serious person to my friends and more of a joker)
• Enjoys and knows how to reconcile those who are arguing. ( enjoys? No but the latter yes)
• Sometimes he is given to irony and ridicule, but says even unpleasant things as if in jest and with a smile.
• Very much in need of praise and encouragement. Sensitive of criticism of his work or investing effort that has not been appreciated; this lowers his productivity. ( i strive to please people and in cases like this makes me feel i should step it up and improve if someone feels this way towards me. I get discouraged but i know i have to suck it up)
• While if he is praised in advance, this encourages him to strive to overcome difficulties and aid him in gaining confidence. In his heart he is very vulnerable and acutely aware of his failures. ( really acutely aware of them)
• Internally contradictory, prone to abrupt mood swings: from laughter to tears and in reverse.
• Easy lights up with a new idea, but can quickly lose interest if it requires a lot of patience and effort for realization.
• Passionately tries to prove his correctness; accepts advice only after he has calmed down, and even then only until the next emotional outburst.
• Somewhat distrustful and suggestible. Readily shares his problems with others, seeking their sympathy, understanding, and support. Inclined to demonstrate his physical or personal sufferings. (Yeah readily shares my probs with anyone, dont always seek sympathy as much as understanding and support)
• Sensing danger, he transmits his apprehensive and restless mood to those around him. ( transmits yes but sometimes they ask me not to worry so much cuz it hasnt even happened, that only makes me worry more)
• Graceful in his movements, shows refinement, good manners, dresses tastefully.
• Possesses an aesthetic taste, appreciates ornaments and decorations. (This one sounds like an art buyer)
• Enjoys comfort. Cares about his own appearance as well as appearance of others.
• Wasteful and uneconomical; can purchase needless things; dislikes those who are frugal over minor purchases. ( i do not always dislike those who are frugal with minor purchases, depends on what is the item and how much of a saver the person is)
• Does not attach much value to material things, and thus can be careless with them. Borrowing or lending something, may forget about it for a long time. ( every materialistic item that i picked is beautiful but none serve an important value so if i feel im hoarding too much, it might get donated some years later. i dont remember the money people borrow from me but i make sure i dont forget i owe someone something. Set alarms to that)
• Flatters and is charming and communicable. If they see negative emotions in the people around them, they will try to arrange things so that people will calm down.

Im starting to believe that im a socio infp, ive read both descriptions by Filatova before and none struck me cuz i felt they were really similar to what i am. Through the subtypes page I strongly identify with Sociotypes.com's ethical infp.

As a kid i was always attracted to extraverts and found it easy to make friends or strike a conversation with strangers. But what kept me going on was purely on how the person was engaging. If he joked or took the same initiative in keeping the convo alive then we can talk longer and i really enjoy it. But if the person is really introverted and waiting for my move to talk and me asking questions all too often, then that really makes me feel we're not on a mutual level. Things get awkward once i run out of topics to ask or talk about because it's just one sided and i really feel so much uneasiness and stress going on such that i start avoiding those who seem very introverted and having no interest in starting or continuing the crucial parts of a conversation.

And i used to have the perception that i was ambiverted but yet i know im introverted with my books and fantasy movies. At times i love myself but mostly i dislike myself, it's also really contradicting and feels like i know what i want but then again i might not.

I have also checked on enneagram wings and originally i was 4w3, then i changed to 4w5 but nope, i'm returning to 4w3. Im more extroverted than the average introvert and i joke with just about anyone and i cant put that im a serious person like the infj subtypes. If i was serious may all seek refuge and prepare an adamantium shield in your defence. My lust for knowledge isnt strong and i do like knowledge for knowledge's sake but my dictionary isnt strong enough to hold so much sponginess. And seeing almost all infjs on this forum being a strong thinker and having complex thoughts compared to me just highlights i might be something else. Besides being 4w3 seems to coincide with socio infp's ethical subtype more than the intuitive one. I kept trying to squeeze and fit into someone i thought i was (4w5) and i didnt realise the real ones are very different and even deeper than the universe can hold. I overanalyze and worry alot and always google words and meanings and how to pronounce difficult words, but in comparison to someone who has a 5 wing, this really is peanuts to them. This really settles alot for me and now i dont have to try to fit in so much simply because im unable to.
Im not a full 4w3 because some things i do not agree and do differently but im a E4 def and being 4w3 right now seems to be me until i discover something else again.
So last question is ...... any infj 4w3s and your sociotype is?
I really hope it's not only me cuz i know most if not all infjs are 4w5s and infps more of 4w3s.

This is the part i have stolen from the web
Socionics:
The ethical subtype makes an impression of a soft, charming and emotional person.
Usually looks inspired and optimistic. Possess a fine sense of humor. May talk of his problems and failures with a smile.

Ironic, crafty, unpredictable and inconsistent in behavior and conversation.
Creates original contrasts, can unexpectedly jab at someone and then just as quickly embrace and kiss his conversation partner.
( sounds funny this one)

Artistic and charming; unconstrained in conversation, occasionally even with shades of familiarity and impudence. Knows how to bridge the distance. Considerate, tactful, and caring; at times he is simply charming, so great is his talent at positively predisposing others to himself and being liked.
Talented at persuasion: states requests in such a manner that it is difficult to refuse them. His movements are refined ; his gait is graceful, hasty. Speech is full of emotion, rich with shades, sometimes melodious.

Character
Emotional and charming, easily and naturally comes into contact with unfamiliar people, predisposing them towards trust with his warmth and sincerity. Able to cheer others up, make them laugh with his unusual antics and utterances. Well versed in feelings and moods of people, able to establish and maintain useful contacts for reaching his goals and to find best suited candidates for implementation of the conceived. To each person he is able to find an individual approach. Often puts his requests in such a form that it is difficult to turn him down. Independent by nature, impulsive, unpredictable in his actions; given to impromptu acts and improvisations. Unobtrusive with his feelings - if he does not see reciprocity, he will distance. Consults with others before making important decisions, though does not always follow their advice.
Elegant, skillful in becoming liked, readily gives out compliments. Enjoys being at the center of the attention. Figuratively and with a refined sense of humor retells stories of his experiences. Enjoys and knows how to reconcile those who are arguing. Sometimes he is given to irony and ridicule, but says even unpleasant things as if in jest and with a smile.

Very much in need of praise and encouragement. Sensitive of criticism of his work or investing effort that has not been appreciated; this lowers his productivity. While if he is praised in advance, this encourages him to strive to overcome difficulties and aid him in gaining confidence. In his heart he is very vulnerable and acutely aware of his failures. Internally contradictory, prone to abrupt mood swings: from laughter to tears and in reverse. Easy lights up with a new idea, but can quickly lose interest if it requires a lot of patience and effort for realization. Passionately tries to prove his correctness; accepts advice only after he has calmed down, and even then only until the next emotional outburst. Needs support of a strong-willed, capable, energetic person.
Somewhat distrustful and suggestible. Readily shares his problems with others, seeking their sympathy, understanding, and support. Inclined to demonstrate his physical or personal sufferings. Sensing danger, he transmits his apprehensive and restless mood to those around him. Nonchalant and imperturbable, but this is only a tactic that allows him to make a good impression. Sometimes he evokes awe and admiration in others by demonstrating fearlessness in dangerous situations. His composed serene state is transmitted onto others, allowing them to distance from their everyday worries and problems.
Graceful in his movements, shows refinement, good manners, dresses tastefully. Fastidious in his household. Possesses an aesthetic taste, appreciates ornaments and decorations. Enjoys comfort. Cares about his own appearance as well as appearance of others. Wasteful and uneconomical; can purchase needless things; dislikes those who are frugal over minor purchases. Does not attach much value to material things, and thus can be careless with them. Borrowing or lending something, may forget about it for a long time.
Flatters and is charming and communicable. If they see negative emotions in the people around them, they will try to arrange things so that people will calm down. They will mobilize well in dangerous situations. Loves to be in the centre of attention and dramatize proceedings, possesses a sense of humour. They easily manipulate by intonation and voice; can work successfully as a journalist --- They easily succeed in enticing the person they talk to. Outwardly they can appear extravagant; frequently takes a bohemian and bright form.
Sexual behavior
Strongly emotional and they express their emotions easily. Are coquettish, enticing, and dress with taste. The aesthetes in relations, they value good manners. Know how to provoke their partner’s initiative. Usually remain diplomatic but sometimes become capricious, exacting and easily agitated, however they are easily appeased. Love sexual games and prolonged preparations. Need a strong, loyal, practical, sensitive and initiative-taking partner; and sufficient support in their lives.

Reactions: Sandie33