Do ANY women prefer short men? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do ANY women prefer short men?

I am 5'4 and find many men 6'3 or taller undeniably attractive.

<----- 6'3"

*Rasmus bumps into purplecrayons*

"O sorry, I didn't see you down there." :)

Reactions: grt$5vb
Necroing this thread because it's something I've been thinking about/reading up on lately.

The way I see it, if there were a taller man and a shorter man with the same [winning] personality, women will choose the taller one. Height is a huge deal breaker for most women it seems.

Doesnt it burn you up when you see a 6' tall guy dating a 4'11" gal?

Supposedly this happens because of the woman's insecurity in her own height. I once knew a girl who was about 4'10" who kept on talking about how she was afraid of her children being short, so she only dated super-tall guys (which for her wasn't hard). Funny thing is, her kids could have her height genetics as well, so it doesn't matter ultimately.

Height has never been too important for me since it's hard for me to romantically connect/trust someone. I'm currently seeing someone who is slightly shorter than me (I'm 5'7" woot~). I think it's nice - I like being able to rest my head on his shoulder. [:

I am proud to be a short guy. Short genes come from hardship. Whenever there is a period of extreme famine or starvation in a persons lineage, the short people are the ones who survive, I'm proud of that. Women like tall men mostly for cultural and societal reasons because there isn't any real biological advantage to being tall. I find that women respond better to how you carry yourself more than anything. It's all about confidence. Why do women respond so strongly to a mans confidence??? Because nobody knows what you deserve more than YOU. And women know that instinctively.

Probably not :mcunni:

I am proud to be a short guy. Short genes come from hardship. Whenever there is a period of extreme famine or starvation in a persons lineage, the short people are the ones who survive,

My dad's family goes all the way back to the Great Famine in Ireland, and they've all been tall for their time.

Women like tall men mostly for cultural and societal reasons because there isn't any real biological advantage to being tall.

Well, somebody is insecure. And objectively wrong, but that's something else entirely.

Ehh.... I'm 5'3 and I dated a guy who was a couple of inches taller. When I wore heels around him, he got all insecure and would make little comments about what I was wearing. I've dated a guy who was 6'7" and it was too much, he could just grab me and throw me around... and I didn't like that either. I don't have a height preference. Just carry yourself with confidence, be secure in who you are, and I'm fine.

If you hate my heels then I don't mind stepping all over you. :)

Reactions: jyrffw54
What i've learnt from this thread:
What I lack in height, i need to make up for in swag.

Reactions: jyrffw54

dude, how tall are you? you look like you're 5'10 or so in your pictures.

and I, myself, am pretty short (5'7 i think) but I don't really mind, it is what it is.

It's weird being short though because my dad is 6'2 it's just that my mom is really short.

dude, how tall are you? you look like you're 5'10 or so in your pictures.

and I, myself, am pretty short (5'7 i think) but I don't really mind, it is what it is.

It's weird being short though because my dad is 6'2 it's just that my mom is really short.

lol, thanks?

5'4"

Don't do it lol

you will become one of these

low-pants-explained.jpg

i was married for twenty years to a man who wouldn't let me wear heels because it made me taller than him, and it got on my nerves.
i do prefer tall men, but i don't discriminate - that is, i wouldn't not date someone because of their height

I think it probably depends on how much money he has.

Oh yes. Because we're all money grubbing whores.

*eyeroll*

Anywho, kind of sounds like being a short guy is the equivalent of being a fat chick. Know dem feels.

I'd say my personal order of importance (high to low) is

1) Personality appeal (includes ability to make me feel "passion", how much they make me happy, and perceived ability to bring value to my personal development and life goals)
2) Physical attractiveness, including facial attractiveness and a healthy and proportional body (without taking height into account)
3) Perceived ability to bring value to my personal development and life goals outside of personality (i.e. "does this person know too many gang members and could i get stabbed?" "does this person have a lot of good connections that could become my connections?" "will i get lots of awesome opportunities through being close to this person or will it destroy my life?")
4) Skills pertaining to the secks
5) Height

Oh yes. Because we're all money grubbing whores.

*eyeroll*

Anywho, kind of sounds like being a short guy is the equivalent of being a fat chick. Know dem feels.

No, because people who have money tend not to have to worry about such things.

No, because people who have money tend not to have to worry about such things.

Ah, but consider the type of woman who goes for a man simply because he has money. Quality over quantity, my friend.

Ah, but consider the type of woman who goes for a man simply because he has money. Quality over quantity, my friend.

I'd imagine that if you're smart, successful and just generally satisfied with absolutely every aspect of yourself, it wouldn't really matter.