[INFJ] - Define the meaning of Boundaries | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Define the meaning of Boundaries

I can live with consequences of being a doo-doo head. I have a tougher time accepting imbalanced bullshit especially after giving so much, etc or not being given a fair opportunity

I get that’s life but it’s a pattern with INFJs and me

Reactions: Infjente
Dude, there’s no bait there. If you’re going to quote me, get the context right and complete is all I was getting at

Stop assuming you know what I’m doing

I came here mostly to learn after a bad experience with an INFJ with nothing but the best and positive intentions

Sometime after, another INFJ pulled similar stunts with me and the wound re-opened and got some Salt Bae for that A

Now, I’m hyped up even more

But can it be that your provocative behavior is a mixture of projecting your hurt on the INFJ forums, and to trigger sensitivity so you can study it (which can't be done with the actual INFJ('s) in your life?

especially after giving so much

giphy.gif

But can it be that your provocative behavior is a mixture of projecting your hurt on the INFJ forums, and to trigger sensitivity so you can study it (which can't be done with the actual INFJ('s)?

No

I’m not malicious

Reactions: Infjente
I don't think you're doing it intentionally. But you are doing it. That's why I said I don't think you're a bad guy :)

If you're doing it and don't even realize it, that's worse unless you're like ten years old

I thought everyone used the ones and zeroes as their personal sounding board