[INFJ] - Define the meaning of Boundaries | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Define the meaning of Boundaries

Using your arguments and words is not gaslighting

It’s using your words to call bullshit because they can’t stand other than as a personal attack

I’ve learned long ago you fight fire with fire

If you want me to be nicer without the perceived combat say

“Hey! Noticed you got some things with INFJs sorry those dingbats did that. Consider the feelings of others when posting here, though”

By the way, your calling out that I couldn’t have met all those INFJs and your perception of reality is wrong is waaaaaaaaayyy closer to gaslighting

Kind of dismissing my reality in order to preserve yours, no

“Hey! Noticed you got some things with INFJs sorry those dingbats did that. Consider the feelings of others when posting here, though”

Literally exactly what happened when you first showed up.

You: Hey INFJs fuck off with your bullshit
INFJs: Uh dude, are you ok?
You: INFJs are messed up
INFJs: That seems incorrect
You: No, am right. Fuck off with your bullshit all you dumb INFJs
INFJs: Look we'd really like to help, but you're being unreasonable
You: INFJs are weaksauce. *NTPs are the master race. Fuck off INFJs.
INFJs: Hmm you seem to have some deep problems
You: NO IT IS YOU WIF ZEE PROBLEMZESS
INFJs: Let's try and figure this out
You: OMG WTF YOU GUYZ ARE ALL AGAINST ME
INFJs: Could be a or b sort of issue
You: Nope, it's you. It's obviously your problem.

An INFJ told me she loved me last weekend

True story
It sounds like you're doing a lot of damage to be honest. I'm not sure that someone who loves you is a thing to parade on a forum to make a point. Do you love her back?

Why so sensitive
I'm going to have to call you out on this, to be honest.

Blaming others for 'being sensitive' is a total cop out and a failure to take responsibility for your actions. You behave insensitively towards others; you need to take responsibility for that and own your shit. Instead you blame those who you hurt.

There is a way to deliver blunt truths without trampling over people so blithely.

I don’t think I’m personally attacking anyone on the forum directly. I do respond when I am personally called out and challenged though. Come with fire, be prepared

I don’t care if someone says something good bad or whatever. I do care about bullshit though. I will always challenge bullshit. That’s the misunderstanding

Who cares if I say someone loves me? People say that shit on here all the time. You talk about being in a loving relationship. Who the fuck cares? Good! My only point is to show I don’t have a weird bias against INFJs and I can grow relationships with them personally. In fact, I talked about the sensitivity thing with her last weekend. She agrees!

Reactions: Infjente
It’s not a cop out

My issue has always been things are not balanced with INFJs in my experience due to sensitivity

The INFJ can be as insensitive as they are without reprisal (because I don’t care as long as it’s valid)

Yet

Expect the other to behave to an invisible moral code and then build up resentment from perceived insensitivities

I don’t do that. I don’t care

That, in turn, creates an imbalanced relationship that the INFJ creates to cater to their sensitivity and frankly takes away from some of the authenticity of me

Of course I don’t like that. Not all INFJs are like that, but in experience, that has been the case

I believe you are pretty sensitive yourself :wink: Could it be that you're primarily here to learn about INFJ sensitivity (by trying to trigger it) and hopefully understand what you did/are doing wrong (or even more hopefully find that the fault was not with you)? I don't think you're a bully or a bad person in any sense. But you are loud and provoking :grimacing: But I've seen you post politely in some other threads, and that's good :smiley:

My sensitivity manifests itself differently

I am outspoken

I try to behave

Reactions: Infjente
I came here mostly to learn after a bad experience with an INFJ with nothing but the best and positive intentions

Sometime after, another INFJ pulled similar stunts with me and the wound re-opened and got some Salt Bae for that A

Now, I’m hyped up even more

I followed that rhetorical question with ‘Good!’

The only point was to call that out when it’s been used in an argument by you is off

Much love

ClevelandINTP

So this heart break of yours, do you think it has anything to do with stepping over someone’s boundaries?

Don’t mean to be a c#nt but you version of boundaries seems to be quite “flexible”? ;)

No