[INFJ] Define the meaning of Boundaries

Like I get all of my INFJ interactions now by just that one statement

So many misunderstandings later

Reactions: Wyote
Reactions: ClevelandINTP
Like I get all of my INFJ interactions now by just that one statement

So many misunderstandings later

Sounds like sarcastic hyperbole.
Either way, I do hope you can respect infjs as just people, like anyone else.

But yeah, if my being genuine is perceived as sarcasm that’s what I mean

Too sensitive

Becomes imbalanced when one side is being playful and being accepted for being playful and the other is being looked down upon

I treat INFJs like the treasures of humanity they are

Being genuine there, but I shouldn’t even have to say that

But yeah, if my being genuine is perceived as sarcasm that’s what I mean

Too sensitive

Becomes imbalanced when one side is being playful and being accepted for being playful and the other is being looked down upon

Being genuine there, but I shouldn’t even have to say that

Nah I just don't know you and can't interpret your inflection. Everyone's different.

And or consider adopting indifference towards interactions. Doesn’t mean you don’t engage, you just think the positive of things and don’t care either way

You would be surprised how little people’s energy affects you

Reactions: soulareclipse
Challenge assumptions not intentions
giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...man this is the funniest thing you’ve said thus far being on this forum.

From what I recall in 75%... WAIT... Scratch that, 85% of of the posts you’ve made on here; all you do is negatively try to paint INFJs in a bad light.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man... *wipes tear*

Rules I have to have to keep from being eaten alive by my inferior Se. People often find these rules offensive, but I’m willing to get into a fight to keep myself safe.

They’re based on bad experiences I’ve already had.

Like:

Don’t make eye contact with other people’s dogs and don’t give in to people when they want you to pet them, claiming they’re trained. (One dog that attacked me was put down, so this is for the safety of both me and your dog.) People get offended by this because they take it personally, like I’m saying they’re a bad dog trainer, so I usually end up having to tell people details of my attacks. At that point they say, “I wouldn’t want to pet dogs either if that had happened to me,” and then they leave me alone.

rom what I recall in 75%... WAIT... Scratch that, 85% of of the posts you’ve made on here; all you do is negatively try to paint INFJs in a bad light.

Or rather, people who say they are INFJs, one of the most mistyped types in MBTI.
He swears he can spot them a mile away, but the "insight" he offers on the forum is usually clueless enough to tell me he's spotting women who want to be perceived as rare, rare unicorns, which is not the same thing.
@ClevelandINTP, Go out and date a different kind of woman and learn not to take your hurt feelings out on everyone who vaguely resembles the person who disappointed and hurt you. It's the classic, "the type I'm attracted to isn't good for me" scenario. We welcome you if you want to be chill, but the trolling is a bore. INTPs can be intelligent, deep, fascinating, and caring people who have a lot of interesting ideas to share. Where is that side of you?

I really don't like being this way, but WTaF. It's like the time my friend who was acting like a jerk didn't understand why everyone hated him until I told him to stop doing coke and he'd have friends. Trolling = coke. Now we all love him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...man this is the funniest thing you’ve said thus far being on this forum.

From what I recall in 75%... WAIT... Scratch that, 85% of of the posts you’ve made on here; all you do is negatively try to paint INFJs in a bad light.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man... *wipes tear*

Fair enough

I don’t dislike INFJs, and in fact, they are my favorite type

I am a critical thinker; this is a message board discussing INFJs; I will give my thoughts on that (aka what do you expect)

There is no malice

But

What do you expect with threads titled ‘Are INFJs psychos’

The only point I hammer home consistently is sensitivity and how that manifests within relationships as well as the explosive fallouts (the doorslam)

If, as a type, the group can’t acknowledge this as an opportunity for improvement, you’ve lost me

I’m more than willing to take all the INTP negativity thrown at me because that’s an opportunity to learn and grow

I have felt the most love in my life from INFJs, and respect them quite a bit

Last edited:
Or rather, people who say they are INFJs, one of the most mistyped types in MBTI.
He swears he can spot them a mile away, but the "insight" he offers on the forum is usually clueless enough to tell me he's spotting women who want to be perceived as rare, rare unicorns, which is not the same thing.
@ClevelandINTP, Go out and date a different kind of woman and learn not to take your hurt feelings out on everyone who vaguely resembles the person who disappointed and hurt you. It's the classic, "the type I'm attracted to isn't good for me" scenario. We welcome you if you want to be chill, but the trolling is a bore. INTPs can be intelligent, deep, fascinating, and caring people who have a lot of interesting ideas to share. Where is that side of you?

I really don't like being this way, but WTaF. It's like the time my friend who was acting like a jerk didn't understand why everyone hated him until I told him to stop doing coke and he'd have friends. Trolling = coke. Now we all love him.

I’m disappointed by a lot of this

I never said I can spot them a mile away, I do have a sixth sense after meeting them, and for better or worse, I come across as someone they’d like to meet and hangout with

You realize some of the people who I’ve met have really come identify very much with being an INFJ. I mean we’re talking they own books upon books of the Complete INFJs guide to whatever type shit

Be careful because it feels like you’re casting out some of your own because of insecurity towards some of my content

I date lots of different women. But since you insist I should go out on dates with different types, it sounds like you agree I’m seeing INFJs. Now I’m confused

And beyond that I’ve had to deal with a lot of doubt around the mere possibility that I could even meet that many INFJs. I welcome the challenge but time and time again I prove that it’s possible. Thanks for welcoming a unique perspective

Yes, I have pain from INFJs, so what

The smallest bit of critical opinion gets blown way out of proportion

I’m not personally attacking anyone, but I am constantly personally attacked

Last edited:
An INFJ told me she loved me last weekend

True story

Now it sounds like you are trying to gaslight me. I'm commenting on your general attitude on the forum, which I insinuated is different from the real you. Your behavior has been trollish. We are fine with being criticized, but not in the manner you're doing it. Your just agitating people in an environment where people are opening up about personal and vulnerable topics where they need to build trust in others. So cut the fucking shit.