Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

devil-smiley-058.gif

Whatever, continue with the candy references. Understatement.

[YOUTUBE]GdDxz2bkfhE[/YOUTUBE]

no...not an ICP reference. I think I might just have to set your house on fire Shai.

And the other video doesn't work. Epic failure on your part Ookami.

D: Weird. :m071:

Yes, you are.

No comment.

cuddle party... *shudder*

There's something so damn lonely sounding about a cuddle party. It's like being lonely and smothered at the same time. I don't know, maybe I shouldn't knock it til I try it. I think I'd be creeped out a bit too, because it reminds me of the awkward co-ed sleepovers me and my friends had as teenagers. It was always oddly tense.

I love teh cuddles. Maybe it's the school I go to (before I was really uncomfortable with touching people), but now I can cuddle with just about anyone if they want teh cuddles.

:hug:

All you folk that have not been cuddled lately have officially been smiley-face cuddled.
Yay! :D

Also I have cuddled someone I wasn't intimate with. It was at my friend's birthday, and I was slightly drunk. She was a polyamorous girl who was basking in the attention of two other girls, I'd just had relationship troubles on top of a stressful surgery, so I really needed a kind human touch.

It actually was pretty good, to my surprise. Really calmed me down. Course it helped that I was slightly drunk.

*brings thread back on topic* What is it with non-INFJs and their need to derail every thread anyway?

Not to mention to go 'eeeeewwwwww' you have to pay $20 for it.
That's like paying for a cock tease. Assuming you were ok with cuddling, why would you do that to yourself....

I'd totally attend a cuddle party with my friends (I wouldn't initiate it, mind you) but going to an organized cuddle party and paying $20 to spoon a stranger? No thanks.

I think I've already been to something like an unofficial cuddle party. At my school, people have a tendency to just pile on top of each other. Once, we were in the hallway, and there was something between 10-20 people just cuddled up, waiting for class. It's nice and fuzzy