Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

*stabs*
devil-smiley-095.gif

Last edited:
*Snuggles Slant while she's stabbing Shai*

I love the idea! I've never had the opportunity to try it, but I'm sure I'd love it. :D

I also have a gun. *shoots in leg*
devil-smiley-038.gif

Stay back doggie.

I'm not a dog. Don't ever compare me to a dog. I will bit your hand off. [That is the one thing that can drive me from 0 to 150 in .2 seconds]

Anyways! I eat bullets so try again. *Cuddles you*

Cuddle is cool. When buying a couch, it is important to consider cuddleablility of said couch...not that you would cuddle a couch; I think you know what I mean.

If you're going to bite my fingers off, you are quite clearly a dog. *kicks dog* bad poochie.

What do you want to be, a German Shepard or a poodle? I'm sensing poodle.

This is getting sweeter and sweeter.

Well, what can I say, I know that they want the candy.

One of my biggest secrets is that I'm a cuddle bug. Most people would never guess. It's one of the perks of my feeling safe with someone.

Candy is an understatement.

If you're going to bite my fingers off, you are quite clearly a dog. *kicks dog* bad poochie.

What do you want to be, a German Shepard or a poodle? I'm sensing poodle.

Aww, Pats your head. Good kitty. Kitty loves to cuddle doesn't she *Cuddles kitty*

Kitty is actually a tiger that enjoys to eat and serve the flesh of Ookami's to her and other tiger friends. As long as you're down with that, continue doing what you are doing. I'll be preparing the seasoning.

Kitty is actually a tiger that enjoys to eat and serve the flesh of Ookami's to her and other tiger friends. As long as you're down with that, continue doing what you are doing. I'll be preparing the seasoning.

Aww, it's so cute when the little ally cat thinks she's a tiger. It rawrs and rawrs but it only comes out to a meow. It makes me want to pick it up and squeeze cuddle it. *Squeezes*

devil-smiley-058.gif

Whatever, continue with the candy references. Understatement.

Much better.