Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

Like...twenty people in a room hugging each other all night. Creeps me out: http://cuddleparty.com/

You know I read up on this. Becasue lets face it I grew up in a touchy feely family and thats something I would never give up.

At first I was freaked out but I read more and it really hits home with me. I do think as humans we are more alone and sad then ever.

I think I would go to one if I had the chance. Even thought it terrifies me that I would be with strangers. Maybe if we treated each other a little better maybe we would be better.

And yes I love cuddling a lot.

Cuddling: like or dislike.

Cuddling is an indispensable part of a love relationship, in my opinion. I crave the touch of the man I love. And cuddling after sex can often lead to Round 2; can't beat that, but even if it doesn't lead to more lovemaking, is there anything better than falling asleep in the arms of a lover? Well, maybe chocolate...j/k. I simply crave cuddling and engage in it whenever possible.

Now do you want to know how I really feel about cuddling?

Reactions: Wyst
Anica: I do!

I like cuddling with a guy I'm dating or in a relationship with. Then I am like a nice little kitten burrowing.

Or with babies and little kids I'm related to.

I hate hugging my parents. I don't know why.

Yeah, I haven't hugged my parents since I wish like... 10 years old. I don't think I've hugged or been hugged by anyone. And it sounds mean, but I don't like hugging my 2 year old nephew. It's because he is always told to "make the rounds" with the family and hug everyone so he does it cause he's told to. I don't get anything emotional out of it so I'm indifferent towards the whole thing while everyone else melts and smiles.

I never really tried to cuddle with someone, but I think when it happens...it has to be with someone really close to me and that I love very much. I don't feel comfortable doing intimate gestures with close people in public. Aren't all INFJ's like that? I mean I know we're emotionally deep people & we don't share our emotions with others easily. When we do such gestures, wouldn't we want to do it for our loved ones, not for the public to see? :m054:

Last edited:
Anica: I do!

I like cuddling with a guy I'm dating or in a relationship with. Then I am like a nice little kitten burrowing.

Or with babies and little kids I'm related to.

I hate hugging my parents. I don't know why.

yeah I hate it too, anyone else, relatives or friends is fine, but my parents or my sister just piss me off too much

I love cuddling with my boyfriend pretty much whenever, as long as we're at home. That's when it's most comfortable. I have the same visceral response of revoltion to the idea of a cuddling party as I have for the idea of a one-night stand. For me, there just wouldn't be any emotional connection there, like prostitution or something. I don't even like really being touched by people I don't know. Sometimes I think I only shake hands because it's polite. Lol.

lovety love....or more so the idea of.

I think cuddling is cute, though I get really embarassed. When my boyfriend (probably soon to be ex-boyfriend) put his arm around me in the movie theater during a date I got really shy, I was blushing like mad. Though, sadly, I had to stop b/c my back hurt because of the arm rest, I even spilt popcorn on his lap on accident :popcorn: I was like :faint:but luckily their was no butter on it, so his clothes weren't stained. I love remembering that moment, but during the time where it actually happened I was really red.

Reactions: Jonathan
I loooove cuddling. ^_^ One of the saddest parts of not being in a relationship for me is the lack of cuddles. =[

I love cuddling with my husband. But I don't do PDA, and I don't like it when I have to hug people, like acquaintances and relatives I'm not very close to.

I saw this thread again and it really makes me want to cuddle. :m035:

It is sad that I'm this lonely. :m033:

I think I've already been to something like an unofficial cuddle party. At my school, people have a tendency to just pile on top of each other. Once, we were in the hallway, and there was something between 10-20 people just cuddled up, waiting for class. It's nice and fuzzy

7 guys that I used to know in the school cafeteria would all push themselves into a corner together.

I called it the gay sex circle.

I'm gonna join the popular opinion and say I love cuddling, but only in private. I hate seeing/showing excessive PDA.

Same here. I have to be awfully proud, happy, or drunk to be comfortable with PDA beyond stuff like the arms-around-the-shoulder stroll. On the other hand, my idea of heaven is pretty much to be wrapped in an eternal cuddle with my wife, the fusion of skin and soul, etc.

I guess, looking at what I just typed, that I find PDA somehow "irreverent"... that seems rather lame on my part, so maybe I need to lighten up a bit with my vulnerability issues. But there ya go.

It is rather nice how cuddly dogs are. ^_^

Cuddling is fun, before or after sex. Otherwise, what's the point?

Physical Contact

I just finished an orientation that had a lot of teambuilding activities that require a lot of physical contact. After two days of these activities I had a meltdown from touching people I didn't know. Is this normal for INFJs?

I love hugs from people I do know, but just touching beyond shaking hands and brief gestures (hand on shoulder) gets really uncomfortable from strangers or acquaintances.