Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

Like very much. I like to feel closeness to people, I love to lay back and let a girl rest her head on my chest with my arm under her neck and play with her hair, its very enjoyable.

Last edited:
I like it. What's not to like? I'm not talking about cuddling with strangers, though. Cuddle parties sound all kinds of wrong to me. My wife is a snuggler and I don't mind that one bit. It's been a loooooooong time, but I think I recall liking it before, so it's not all her.

I love cuddling, my ex-wife hated it, but at least my daughter loves it!

If I could, I would do it all day every day, but my INTJ hubby is not so fond of it unless were sleeping...:m068:

Never done it, but I'm sure I would like it, especially if it's with someone I feel deeply for...assuming the feeling's mutual.

I haven't gotten a real hug or cuddled with someone for more than a few years O_O. I think I might be going crazy.

I haven't gotten a real hug or cuddled with someone for more than a few years O_O. I think I might be going crazy.

You and me both... I'm a real snuggler though. Any time of day awake or asleep I want that someone special in my arms.

I absolutely adore cuddling. Its so warm and safe.

Group snuggles? erm... :m125:

snuggle is codeword for smother

I don't like hugs I like skin to skin

I think cuddling is one of the best things. Not doing anything but just sitting there is very nice!

D:

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!