Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

cuddle party?

What kind of no-lifers go to those things? sheeesh.

But seriously, that sounds like a great way for me to permanently do away with my sanity. Sign me up!

Can't (and don't) get enough of it. I came from a very touchy/feely family and the spouse did not. I think this matters more than type. I am very comfortable with PDA with someone I love. Not into a lot of contact with someone who is not on the "inside".

Cuddling before sex ($50), cuddling after sex ($100), cuddling all night long--priceless!

I enjoy cuddling,

Cuddling in the dark skin to skin (nude) while talking is always a great one. Skin to skin would be the early morning light on a cold day.

Cuddling triggers so many things at once including the deepest levels of survival.

I've had some good times cuddling with my friends/partners, theres just a high sense of trust and connection.

Cuddling isn't too fun if becomes too hot and transforms from cuddling to wet sauna, especially when we already fell asleep and wakes us from our great nap time.

Yeah, recent times tell me I love cuddling with close friends, of my own chosing.

I'd like to get more girls in though. They're harder to convince, kinda homophobic. Whereas guys, their eyes light up. It's actually kind of creepy.

Wanna get half naked a lay really, really close to each other while stroking?

Guys: SURE!!!!
Chicks: Uhhh.....no....that's really gay.

:(

I actually hate physical contact with people I'm not close enough with. I usually feel very uncomfortable hugging friends or even family. When it's a romantic interest things are different. Then: very much so.

I like to touch other people. It is a connection. I have several guy friends who I always do the handshake/hug with. My girl friends I usually need to hug, a few of them I kiss on the lips as a greeting. Several others I do the 2 cheek kiss as a greeting.

But this isn't really cuddling. I like to cuddle as a part of a loving relationship. My ex-wife didn't like it, so I didn't do it much. I haven't been able to make the love connection since her. I've become pretty picky actually.

There is a gal that I am very attracted to, and I really wanted to figure out her type, because I could definitely tell she was an ENxx. I got her to take the test, and it turns out she is an ENFJ. It also turns out that she's not interested in being in a relationship with me - or anybody.

I remember last Christmas, I was at training and at the end of the session this women, (a very loud extrovert whom I didn't really like that much) went the rounds, hugging people. I was on the floor putting my shoes on. I was the last one there along with the instructor. She was talking with him but also looking at me. I was trying to figure out why she was still standing there. Then I realised she was waiting for me to stand up to hug me before she left. The persistence! I thought, I'll just take really long to do my shoes laces and she'll go away. But then she just waited. It got awkward. So I eventually stood up and hugged her. Grr. Then she had the cheek to make some snarky comment about loving the smell of sweaty guys. Bitch.

So yeah, I hate hugging people who I don't know well.

:m015: I LOOOOOOOVVVES CUDDLING! :)

Yeah, recent times tell me I love cuddling with close friends, of my own chosing.

I'd like to get more girls in though. They're harder to convince, kinda homophobic. Whereas guys, their eyes light up. It's actually kind of creepy.

Why do you have to be naked? lol

I know that I give off the 'don't touch me' vibe with people I don't know... when it's my close friends (family) then I am 'huggy' with them for sure. I have never been (and never plan to be) the starry eyed starry smiling sugar pants that goes around being touchy-feely with everyone around me... those people annoy me BIG TIME and I take an instant dislike towards them and try and avoid them at all costs. Same with very loud and overly fussy individuals who 'mother hen' me... I'll give u the silent cold shoulder vibe for sure then, lol. In an intimate relationship, then yes, I am very much into snuggling, cuddling and PDA's for sure!

You need better friends, that's really racist of them :(

It's unconfortable for me, with pretty much everyone (despite the fact that if I felt ok with the person, I would likely LOVE it). If I become in a romantic relationship with someone though, I will leap at the opertunity.

c33.gif

Very much so!

I also think it's racist that my favourite smilies button has broken and I now need to look at monkeys... wait, maybe that one means it's me that's racist.

Yeah, it is racist.

I need more lesbians.

Maybe that will fix the problem.

I like cuddling.