Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

Aww willingly? Okay so you don't touch people, but what if they touch you? ^^

No actually I'm pretty touchy feely as an introvert goes.

I don't mind shaking hands and what not. doesn't bother me. Expect, everyone I seems to know shake hands wrong. They limp wrist it.

I don't really touch a lot of people I don't want to, I realized. It's not that I avoid it; it just never comes up. But if I do like people, I enjoy touching them a lot. In fact, we played spin-the-bottle (with a spoon :B ) with some friends over the weekend, and I found it to be very enjoyable because I was comfortable with them and it wasn't sexual (pecks on the lips).

I think I'm weird as an INFJ because of that. I really enjoy touching people.

Same,

When I'm on the bus I hate touching people by accident. With friends its the exact opposite.

Then I'm a lot more touchy. :m187:

I love it ^^ and miss having someone to cuddle with. I love the feeling I get physically/mentally from it.

It's especially nice when it's chilly/cold outside. Of course, I prefer being held to holding

I love to cuddle but it usually ends with me falling asleep, and my husband hates that.

Reactions: Odyne
As long as I trust you, LOVE.

When I'm on the bus I hate touching people by accident. With friends its the exact opposite.

This is true. I hate bumping into or brushing against strangers. I have a well-defined personal space bubble. On the other hand, if a strange woman/girl/child taps me on the shoulder or something, I couldn't care less—as long as they seem friendly, obviously.

Now, if you're a strange guy, you have no business touching me, even totally innocently, unless you REALLY need to get my attention. It's just inappropriate, unless you're over eighty or so. (But if you're my age and cute, I might just forgive you. ;) )

Last edited:
really depends on the person. I have to feel, safe, comfortable, confident that this person is committed and loyal. Physical affection is very special to me, which is why i don't like any sort of casual physical touch if it doesn't mean anything, because i am sensitive to physical touch. Which is why it's difficult to take it lightly. A slight brush can send me over the edge, so cuddling would take a massive amount of trust and committment. But with right person, it's nice as long as we're not stifling each other. :D

Last edited:
I love to cuddle but it usually ends with me falling asleep, and my husband hates that.

Lol, i can understand that too well. :3 (the falling asleep part of course. :) ) When my ex and I have been still together it was the best thing in the world. :) I can't sleep really well, never could, but those times, beside her, it was so peaceful, so perfect. :) <3 Too peaceful. :D I was only able to relax with her, but she was angry that I fall asleep too fast beside her. :D

I like to hold my special someone. Sometimes I might sneak a book in to read too or watch a movie/documentary. Sometimes I just converse. Best moments ever!

I love cuddling, it melts my heart...I want to cuddle forever if that were ever physically possible.
But I'm not quite the initiator. I think I'm more of a verbal person, as it comes easier to me, and when I'm away from my loved one (hehehe :p).
I guess I just get really shy when I'm with that special someone, and I get so overwhelmed, I just freeze. My brain freezes...I need to be taken into the arms, held, and then I'll cling ^^...

Love, love, love it.

Love.

I have to be in the mood for it. I don't love it but I also don't dislike it. I'm more of a girl that dislikes foreplay usually, and the only time I really am into cuddles is when it's sleepytime or I've had a nightmare or something of that sort. And yes, I consider cuddling a form of foreplay most of the time.

I am all for cuddling with my SO. I am very physical and tactile and so I absolutely love it. It relaxes me and it makes me all happy and warm.

But it has to be with a special person. Friends and family don't work. :p

See, for me, cuddling doesn't have to have anything remotely sexual to it. I just have always loved being in contact with people. Makes me feel content and cared about. :m032:

When I am madly in love it's like crack to me. As time goes on the desire fades. Well I like it I just can't be smothered while trying to sleep; I like my space.