Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

It has been waaay too long since I've gotten a good cuddle.

waaaaayyy too long for me as well.
i can't remember the last time i cuddled with anyone (i don't cuddle with close friends or family members.....alright i guess that just explained itself):m142:

Theoretically I would probably like it very much. But only with intimates.

Hmm...there's a thought. Cuddling parties are too far out for me. So is the whole "payment for cuddles" concept. Those concepts are weird and highly uncomfortable to me. Maybe because cuddling and hugging is so terribly intimate to me, and when people just get together and cuddle for no reason (or actually pay for it--!), it cheapens the experience.

My friends have them fairly often. I find it difficult because I'm not in a relationship, and I'm not female. I've never heard of payment for cuddles, and it sounds terrible.

I like cuddling.

And I love it how I'm always late and out of place and have nothing important to contribute to a conversation.

So, yeah. I like cuddling.

I don't think I have ever met a person who disliked cuddling.

Has you met ESTJ?

Fly over to Utah and then you will have, Indigo.

*backs away from slant*

scaaaaarry.

Lol. This is true. But in lieu of this, a doggie works just as well. My chihuahua seems to think so, anyway. *And I won't even mention how long it's been for me. Relatives and friends don't count.*

So do cats. :p

I love my cat, don't get me wrong... but animals could NEVER be a replacement for a girlfriend/wife. E-VERRRRR.

:hug:

All you folk that have not been cuddled lately have officially been smiley-face cuddled.

I agree with all of you
Cuddle parties - heard of them - weird ;/

I agree with all of you
Cuddle parties - heard of them - weird ;/

Yeah dude... I would never do that.
I put it on almost the same level as dancing.

Yup, I am scary.

I have a knife too.

Well I like the idea of cuddling (of course in an intimate relationship), but I've never been able to put it into practice to see if I really would like it or not... lol.

Public Dispays of Affection

When two people first fall in love the cuddling part is the best. Just an awesome connection. Cuddling on the couch, cuddling in the car - cuddling all over the place. sigh
When my kids were little I was cuddling and cuddled A LOT! I guess that's why I was so happy then come to think of it.
We have oxygen cafes now, maybe cuddling cafes next? Anything nice and good will eventually get twisted by the world. I guess cuddling will be the next thing we start selling. Unreal.
Thumbs up for cuddling!