Corrupt A Wish | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt A Wish

Granted. But now you can't daydream about pleasant meadows where smurfs and gummy bears live happily, either. ;)

I wish my ISFP would hug me once a day. *cringe*

i would take that in a heartbeat. srs.

Granted. While hugging you he (she?) also stomps on your foot. Hard.

I wish i had more direction in life.

Your wish has come true. But the ENFJ has been keeping a secret from you! They wish to take control of the universe, enslaving all forms of life. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Should you continue loving them and watch as everything else beautiful falls apart...or do you step up and become the hero you were always meant to be? While weighing your options, a different lone warrior strikes them down for you, and you are left alone in a broken world by your lonesome. It eventually recovers, but you do not.

I wish I could become a more open and outgoing person so that I could let an INFJ friend know I have feelings for them.

Granted. You tell your INFJ friend how you feel and he laughs in your face. Overwhelmed with shame, you then kill yourself.

I wish I could meet another INTJ.

Granted. You tell your INFJ friend how you feel and he laughs in your face. Overwhelmed with shame, you then kill yourself.

I wish I could meet another INTJ.

Granted. You'll meet another INTJ, develop strong feelings, after a chain of difficulties you'll be together ever after.

I wish to meet interesting honest empathetic people and be friends with them.

Granted. They'll only be available on Saturdays. :p

I wish I could go camping where there are cute animals hanging around my tent. (oh gosh) ;)

Granted, cute wolfs with cute sharp teeth think how sweet you might taste.

I wish I could speak the thu'um.

Granted. There is peace on an uninhabited island but war everywhere else. :p

I wish for positive emotions.

Last edited:
Granted... you are only able to feel any when you look at elderly ladies though.

I wish I was a walrus.

granted, your worst enemy is now exceedingly happy (lol)

I wish the infj monkeys could talk :m177::m107::m082::m160::m168:

edit: oops, ninja'd by niffer (niffer ninja'd? nifnin'd?)

granted, you're a walrus and now have to live under the sea with Ariel and Sebastian, and that's bad. because, erm. you can't use computers and visit the forum anymore because walrus's have no fingers with which to type.

Last edited:
Granted. There is piece on an uninhabited island but war everywhere else. :p

I wish for positive emotions.

Granted. You cooked some magic mushrooms and can't stop feeling fuzzy and warm.

I want better body assets (yes, let's be honest)

granted, your worst enemy is now exceedingly happy (lol)

I wish the infj monkeys could talk :m177::m107::m082::m160::m168:

Okay, but they only talk to you... and they tell you to start fires.

I wish that I could have 100 incorruptible wishes (yeah, okay, there's this one but what are you going to do about the others, huh???), and that each of them will be chosen and defined by me, and nobody can take them from me, and they don't have any special conditions and are mine and only mine and will always come true and benefit me directly or someone I care about or something I want to help, and that there is nothing that anyone or anything can do about it and I don't have an ironic death afterwards or get sick or something messed up like that.

Oh wait and I don't want anyone to die every time I make a wish or for anything bad to happen to anyone-- it's all just 100% pure goodness.

I wish that I could have 100 incorruptible wishes (yeah, okay, there's this one but what are you going to do about the others, huh???), and that each of them will be chosen and defined by me, and nobody can take them from me, and they don't have any special conditions and are mine and only mine and will always come true and benefit me directly or someone I care about or something I want to help, and that there is nothing that anyone or anything can do about it and I don't have an ironic death afterwards or get sick or something messed up like that.

Oh wait and I don't want anyone to die every time I make a wish or for anything bad to happen to anyone-- it's all just 100% pure goodness.

Granted. You got your wishes. But before you even use your wish, you woke up and realize it was all a dream.

I wish someone can tell me the future so I know what to do with no condition attach. The person will do it for free with no one being hurt or my future changing.

Granted. You got your wishes. But before you even use your wish, you woke up and realize it was all a dream.

I wish someone can tell me the future so I know what to do with no condition attach. The person will do it for free with no one being hurt or my future changing.

A scabby, drooling crackhead wanders up to you and informs you that you're going to die a painless death within the next 30 seconds, and then she kills you. It doesn't hurt a bit.

I wish that the Star Wars prequels had never been made.

A scabby, drooling crackhead wanders up to you and informs you that you're going to die a painless death within the next 30 seconds, and then she kills you. It doesn't hurt a bit.

I wish that the Star Wars prequels had never been made.

Granted, but sequels are made, the quality of which is the same as the prequels that were made. :p

I wish that I could live for ever in a pleasant place.

Granted, but there's no one else there.

I wish [MENTION=5375]chulo[/MENTION] would decrypt his cryptic thoughts. :p

Granted. Chulo's mind has been unravelled and the secrets of creation laid bare. Cracks begin to show in the space time continuum and eventually the universe tears itself apart.

I wish I could kill people with my mind.