Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Pisces

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • I Don't Know.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I'll guess Aquarius people are boring and close-minded, because I can't help but believe that astrology is absolute bullshit.
There is no reason why the positions of planets would influence the temperament of a random bunch of cells in another random planet.
Maybe babies born in winter have more chances to be generous because parents will hug their children more in winter or idk, but astrology just doesn't make sense.

"Aquarius people" are born in the winter...You are an Aquarius Sun?

Ummm...guys? Went to go vote on the sun sign poll and noticed somebody left out poor Pisces and doubled up on Cancer.

I have no idea how to fix this or who to go to...

Uhm...what do you mean exactly? :m075:

I don't think Royal knows or cares lol.

Am I the only Saggitarius?

I get the arrow, SWEETNESS! :)

You know I have a prediction most INFJs dont have much "fire" in them. I think they would have more water and air. Fire signs tend to be the more extroverted types. Your sun sign is Sagittarius right?

Did you look into your chart?

You know I have a prediction most INFJs dont have much "fire" in them. I think they would have more water and air. Fire signs tend to be the more extroverted types. Your sun sign is Sagittarius right?

HAHA, I'm all earth and fire. :D I have zero air, unless you go to the asteroids... and only water in my chart is Pluto (Scorpio) in my chart.... along with everyone else born in the many years surrounding my birth. haha

That's one of the reasons why I don't know what sign I am. Yes I'm a Saggitarius, born on November 30 :)

The chart just confuses me, yes it's with the centering and all of that with planets but what about it? What does it tell you? This is why I'm never going into astrology or astronomy as a profession lol.

She's a gal, I'm a guy~ So two egged twinz

Probably like less than a minute apart from eachother. It was a caesarian so... uh, not much ^^?

But for astrology it's better to have two egged twins to prove theories because if it were one egged then many people would claim it has to do with genetics and suches, right? Anyways, I'm sure it would be interesting to compare one egged twin personalities with two egged twin personalities. I'm sure the conclusions we can reap from the data will be interwesting :3

Hey thats so cool! Do you know what your chart looks like??

That's one of the reasons why I don't know what sign I am. Yes I'm a Saggitarius, born on November 30 :)

The chart just confuses me, yes it's with the centering and all of that with planets but what about it? What does it tell you? This is why I'm never going into astrology or astronomy as a profession lol.

I'm sorry I keep responding, I feel like I'm taking over Astrology world over here.... haha....

But... astrology is amazingly complex.

Here, start with this.

Put your information in this, and it will show you a chart, as well as a basic interpretation of each planet, in each sign. What it will not do is tell you how the planets relate to each other, so it's a very basic and general reading, but it will help you figure out more of what's going on in the chart.

http://alabe.com/freechart/

CorLeonis: Damn! You've destroyed my prediction! =b

Daydreamer: well your chart will tell you (and I am just going by my memory of what I once studied so to give you at least some sort of better idea) what sign rules each planet (or the other way around). Here let me shoe you an example...

This is a random chart that i got from typing in a random birthday in this site: http://www.lunarliving.org/moon/calc.shtml

• [*]Sun 21

Reactions: daydreamer
Glad to see the poll got fixed...not that we have anyone admitting to be Pisces. Or Cancer for that matter. I thought for sure there'd be more water sign infjs...one more theory shot down...unless you factor in some ruling planets?

Glad to see the poll got fixed...not that we have anyone admitting to be Pisces. Or Cancer for that matter. I thought for sure there'd be more water sign infjs...one more theory shot down...unless you factor in some ruling planets?

Well also keep in mind many people on this forum aren't INFJs.

[MENTION=3691]CorLeonis[/MENTION]: Don't be sorry, I like reading your responses

[MENTION=3755]Curiosilla[/MENTION]:Oh, okay, so I just look the stuff up and see what it means for each one? Awesome! So let's say that Capricorn was in Venus when I was born, do I just look up "Venus in Capricorn"?

Wait, who's the other Saggitarius?

Well also keep in mind many people on this forum aren't INFJs.

Understood...but it still surprises me.

So here's a noob question...what makes people want to join an infj forum when they aren't this type themselves? Not trying to be rude...just curious and wanna learn.

Understood...but it still surprises me.

So here's a noob question...what makes people want to join an infj forum when they aren't this type themselves? Not trying to be rude...just curious and wanna learn.

Well lots of people here that aren't INFJ have boyfriends/girlfriends/family that are, also the INFJ forums aren't as quick to try and kick other types out as certain other forums are. Although there does seem to be a slight controversy over it occasionally so I wouldn't advise that you post a thread about it or anything because it's been asked a few times before and usually opens up a can of worms.

@CorLeonis: Don't be sorry, I like reading your responses

@Curiosilla:Oh, okay, so I just look the stuff up and see what it means for each one? Awesome! So let's say that Capricorn was in Venus when I was born, do I just look up "Venus in Capricorn"?

Wait, who's the other Saggitarius?

Yes just like that =)

Sali's right for the most part, my boyfriend joined the forum today--he's an INTP. He's interested in seeing different perspectives (but he's also part of the INTP forum). Some people are just interested in getting to know INFJs.

Reactions: daydreamer
Sali's right for the most part, my boyfriend joined the forum today--he's an INTP. He's interested in seeing different perspectives (but he's also part of the INTP forum). Some people are just interested in getting to know INFJs.

Well who wouldn't want to learn about infj's?...such fascinating people! lol

You all seem so great (and uber-nice); I really value that, especially now. Glad I joined up.