Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Pisces

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • I Don't Know.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
you knew him pretty well? Maybe that was his ascendant--or moon.

I didn't know him super super well, but he acted so much like an aquarius it was like the astrology people were spying on him and observing his personality.

It could depend on a few things. The time they are born in has a deep inpact on their chart--not many twins shoot out right after the other. it could be a few minutes or even hours--this would change the position of the planets in their chart thus the personality differences.

But what the heck does Neptune or Jupiter have to do with the hormones and chemical reactions and whatever in the brain?

But what the heck does Neptune or Jupiter have to do with the hormones and chemical reactions and whatever in the brain?

hormones and chemical reactions? hmm.. you mean the causes for your emotional side? Your likes and dislikes?

Its a bit long to explain...its easy to get really into it when you begin to research it..I tried to tune it down...because I became way to wrapped up in it. I find it facinating but I have my own doubts--so I cant say I am a "firm believer." I cant deny the personality that is put together with my chart though.. but then again...hmm

I am obsessed with astrology, and need to reply this before I reply to any more:

Birth charts show potential. Two people born at the exact same time, same place, will not have the same personalities, because the possibilities within the birth chart will come to life only through experiences, learning, meeting.... etc.

I am obsessed with astrology, and need to reply this before I reply to any more:

Birth charts show potential. Two people born at the exact same time, same place, will not have the same personalities, because the possibilities within the birth chart will come to life only through experiences, learning, meeting.... etc.

this

Okay, now I can reply, more fully.

I love astrology, and I think it's a great learning tool. Self-learning, life-learning... everything learning!

I am also absurdly proud of my insane birth chart.

Virgo/Leo cusp
Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars, and Midheaven all in Virgo

My sun conjuncts Regulus... hence... "Cor Leonis".

I really like the way you worded this.

Those two people are sure to have different experiences-but those experiences might have similar circumstances--wouldnt those two people handle them the same? Wouldnt their way of thinking in and of itself be the same? Do some of those "possibilities" never come to life?

I really like the way you worded this.

Those two people are sure to have different experiences-but those experiences might have similar circumstances--wouldnt those two people handle them the same? Wouldnt their way of thinking in and of itself be the same? Do some of those "possibilities" never come to life?

I love the way you think, haha, just have to say.

What do you mean by similar circumstances?

This is the way I see it. From the second they're born, every single thing influences a child's life. From the cold they may get when they're three days old, that the other born at the same time doesn't get... to different parents... just think of the amount of things that would be different about two childrens' lives, even in the first YEAR. I am a strong believer that every single thing effects who we are, so it'd be impossible for two people to ever be the same. Even twins. That's why you never see two twins who are exactly alike, even though they grow up in the same environment, the same parents.... they do not have the same experiences, or the same reactions to the experiences they do share.

Astrology is not a good way to make generalities, and lump people into groups of "similarity"... I find it most useful to get to know one person, at a time. :)

Well, for example,

Person 1 and Person 2

Person 1 was born to a middle class family, his/her father was an alcoholic and the mother tried not to be present in the home much. their life outside the house was a bit complex--as they arent the type to be closed and reserved--they are more extroverted and crave adventure, love, and such and such--so they like their mother try to stay away from the house to escape the negative.

Person two also is extroverted, craves adventure, love and such and such-- they were raised by two parents who raised them in a very comfortable setting--yes their still like to be out and about more than inside the home.

One day they both meet someone they are attracted to--do you think they would flirt with them in a similar manner? handle the situation the same?

Its hard to explain exactly what i want to get at--but what i mean by similar circumstances is just the things that are involved in an event-- like if they are at a party--one a birthday party for a ten year old and the other just some college party--they are both still going to be surrounded by people, there will be noise, there will be decicions..etc... does that make sense?

I guess I'm now wondering, shouldnt it be the same?

You have a really intresting chart CorLeonis-- A big coincidence! I didn't understand what you ment with the last part though that explains our username...I never became that obsessed. =b

Well, for example,

Person 1 and Person 2

Person 1 was born to a middle class family, his/her father was an alcoholic and the mother tried not to be present in the home much. their life outside the house was a bit complex--as they arent the type to be closed and reserved--they are more extroverted and crave adventure, love, and such and such--so they like their mother try to stay away from the house to escape the negative.

Person two also is extroverted, craves adventure, love and such and such-- they were raised by two parents who raised them in a very comfortable setting--yes their still like to be out and about more than inside the home.

One day they both meet someone they are attracted to--do you think they would flirt with them in a similar manner? handle the situation the same?

Its hard to explain exactly what i want to get at--but what i mean by similar circumstances is just the things that are involved in an event-- like if they are at a party--one a birthday party for a ten year old and the other just some college party--they are both still going to be surrounded by people, there will be noise, there will be decicions..etc... does that make sense?

So, if these two people had the same exact birth chart?

I don't think they would handle the situation in the same way, no. Humans are infinitely complex. In similar situations... I just don't think you can boil astrology down that small... I think they will act very different.

I guess I'm now wondering, shouldnt it be the same?

You have a really intresting chart CorLeonis-- A big coincidence! I didn't understand what you ment with the last part though that explains our username...I never became that obsessed. =b

If they have the same birth chart?

Well... hmm. Okay. A birth chart is really just our interpretation of what's going on up in the sky above us. It's a picture. The real universe never stops moving, so unless two kids are literally born in the same room, the same milli-second, no one really has the same chart. But that's getting really out there. I'm just rambling.

I don't think that two people with the same birth chart will act the same, even if they are in a similar situation, and were raised similarly.

So, if these two people had the same exact birth chart?

I don't think they would handle the situation in the same way, no. Humans are infinitely complex. In similar situations... I just don't think you can boil astrology down that small... I think they will act very different.

but you can't deny it's possible right?

I wish I could meet someone who has my exact birth chart--or any two people who do and study them.

I think it's possible, but I hope it's not true.

but you can't deny it's possible right?

I wish I could meet someone who has my exact birth chart--or any two people who do and study them.

It's almost impossible to have the same birth chart. The outer planets move so slowly that unless they were born at the same second, same place... they can't have the same chart. Not to mention the planets and stars are all really in different places than they were... keep moving and moving.... agh, anyway. I'm getting philosophical about it, now...

It would be an interesting study, though, if you could find two people.......

Damn.

perhaps just in a hospital and wait till two pregnant ladies or more, check in to give birth then start a timer and cross your fingers.

hmm do you get "philosophical" when you're sleepy/tired?

I start to ramble, sometimes uncontrolably, when Im tired/sleepy.

perhaps just in a hospital and wait till two pregnant ladies or more, check in to give birth then start a timer and cross your fingers.

hmm do you get "philosophical" when you're sleepy/tired?

Yeah.

But at other times, too. haha

I've got a stop watch. You pick the hospital.

that- or I get hungry and grouchy...

most of the time I just get very thoughtful and quiet...and I dont make sense because I never finish my thoughts.

So its best if I just hit the hay.

So hay hay, here I go! =b

Imma think about what you have mentioned though--but hopefully not awaken an obsession again...

Good night =)

Bethlem Royal Hospital -- it might take a while -- but this would be a "crazy" study eitherway. =b