• Total voters

Curiosilla

Community Member
Feb 21, 2011
MBTI
Undecided
Enneagram
4ish
I'm wondering a few things right now. Please excuse any spelling mistakes or lack of sense (my thoughts are swarming right now.)

Is there a correlation between MBTI personality types and the astrological charts of a person?

INFJs: are any of you into astrology? Why or why not? To what degree?

Before I even knew about MBTI I was an "astrohead." Astrology fascinated me to a very deep extent. I did quite a bit of research on it. I'm not as obsessed anymore--but I dont find it to be "unreasonable."

The thought that just ran into my head was: Say two people are born at the same place, day and time. This means they have the exact same astrological chart--the same "personality." This should also mean they should have the same MBTI profile and Enneagram and same results in another other type of personality indicators. Their manners might be different concidering the environment they were raised in, but their thought processing and emotions--should be the same (and possibly even their appearance should have similar traits.)

Its also possible more than one other person was born at the same day, time, and location...

it's so easy to go insane.

I firmly believe in astrology, and I know it rather extensively. That being said, there is no corralation that is reliable even in the slightest.

The best thing that can be done, is ones chart can "predict" what their personality might be, but it's a very loose process, and you can not see patterns in it. It's all individualistic.

I'm pretty into astrology, though I'm not sure if I'm an INFJ or not. When I liked a guy I looked up so much stuff on his sign (Aquarius). I know someone who was born same place, same day, same hospital, and same doctor though he was born an hour before me. I don't think we really have the same personalities (I haven't talked to him in a while, though typing this is kind of making me miss him) but I could be wrong.

Indigo: Can you explain yourself a bit more please? What do you mean it's all "individualistic"--and "it's a very loose process, and you can not see patterns in it." examples would help...I felt a bit confused after reading your reply.

Also I'm feeling slightly blunt right now.. I dont mean to be rude though--to anyone--heads up.

daydreamer: I'm aquarius sun too! You know, an hour though is a very long time-- his chart would vary a bit from yours so that might explain some differences.

also, daydreamer, why dont you think you are INFJ?

I'm pretty in to astrology. More for the personality aspects than anything else. I used to be a lot more into it when I was younger but I'm still always interested in knowing people's signs and stuff.

I've wondered this too. I know astrology is complicated, and more than just being born under a sign, but there are signs I've noticed I really clash with. Of course there are exceptions, because astrology charts are so complicated. I had a friend that did them, and she's supposed to teach me someday.

I like to try to guess people's signs, though. It's fun :)

Basically, you could fit someones chart to explain that they are INFJ. However, what their chart looks like would be completely different from the individual next to them who is also INFJ and their chart explains it as well. Think about INFJ as a central point . You could come at it from the left, the right, the back, the front, etc. It all get's to the same conclusion from different angles.

I mean, astrology has millions of possible combinations. INFJ is one of 16 types. It would be silly to think something as scattered would align perfectly with a completely unrelated system.

For your own info, this is my chart.
Sun: Taurus
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendent: Libra
Mercury: Gemini
Venus: Gemini
Mars: Cancer
Jupiter: Gemini
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
North Node: Pisces
South Node: Virgo

I can see and reason in my chart to why I am an INFJ. However, it's very likely that it is very different from yours. Also, that my key aspects to this are likely absent in yours. Your key aspects are also likely absent in mine. In essence, there are many ways to explain INFJ.

Ha! =b I try to do that too, definately fun--and I'm not too shabby at it either.

Is there a correlation between MBTI personality types and the astrological charts of a person?

I'm inclined to say no, but I haven't done the research.
Perhaps Kepler knows.

Basically, you could fit someones chart to explain that they are INFJ. However, what their chart looks like would be completely different from the individual next to them who is also INFJ and their chart explains it as well. Think about INFJ as a central point . You could come at it from the left, the right, the back, the front, etc. It all get's to the same conclusion from different angles.

I mean, astrology has millions of possible combinations. INFJ is one of 16 types. It would be silly to think something as scattered would align perfectly with a completely unrelated system.

For your own info, this is my chart.
Sun: Taurus
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendent: Libra
Mercury: Gemini
Venus: Gemini
Mars: Cancer
Jupiter: Gemini
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
North Node: Pisces
South Node: Virgo

I can see and reason in my chart to why I am an INFJ. However, it's very likely that it is very different from yours. Also, that my key aspects to this are likely absent in yours. Your key aspects are also likely absent in mine. In essence, there are many ways to explain INFJ.

Hmm this isnt exactly what I'm wondering about...

I know most INFJs would have different charts--but I'm wondering about the ones who have the exact same chart. It's intresting that you said you can see the reasons why you are an INFJ in your chart though. You dont have any fire in your chart... your picture fits your chart.

i have the same thoughts as yours, curiosilla, and I would like to make a further study into what astrological charts would indicate as far as MB personalities and Enneagrams.

Mine:
Pisces 6th house with conjunct of Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Chiron
Moon Capricorn 4th house
ASC Virgo with Conjunct of Uranus, Mars and Pluto
Venus Aquarius 5th house
Jupiter Taurus 8th house
Neptune Scorpio 2nd house
North Node: Gemini
South Node: Saggitarius
Chart Patterns: Seesaw (12th and 6 houses) and Kite (2nd, 4th and 8th houses )

i have the same thoughts as yours, curiosilla, and I would like to make a further study into what astrological charts would indicate as far as MB personalities and Enneagrams.

Mine:
Pisces 6th house with conjunct of Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Chiron
Moon Capricorn 4th house
ASC Virgo with Conjunct of Uranus, Mars and Pluto
Venus Aquarius 5th house
Jupiter Taurus 8th house
Neptune Scorpio 2nd house
North Node: Gemini
South Node: Saggitarius
Chart Patterns: Seesaw (12th and 6 houses) and Kite (2nd, 4th and 8th houses )

Hmm You and Indigo both have listed North and South nodes..I've never heard of these...I'm googling right now.

also, daydreamer, why dont you think you are INFJ?

I don't know, I mean, I have some quirks that aren't really INFJ and some tests show that I'm something different while others say I am an INFJ. Though I'm pretty sure I'm an NF, the I and J are debatable.

Last edited:
How does astrology explains twins with opposite personalities?

I however dont believe in it at all. I simply don't understand how some big ball of rock being somewhere in the universe ha something to with the day I decided to go out of my mommy and my personality.

I don't know, I mean, I have some quirks that aren't really INFJ and some tests show that I'm something different while others say I am an INFJ. Though I'm pretty sure I'm an NF, the I and J are debatable.

@IndigoSensor: You seem pretty knowledgable with astrology, how do you predict a Saggitarius Sun one? Sorry, I'm pretty confused with all of this astrology and am kind of curious. Think you could help a noob like me? :D

I'd say the same but only for the J--slightly for I. I think Indigo would need more than the Sun sign to make any sort of "predictions" by the way. =b The sun only talks about what is easily visible in a person, the way they come off to others.

I however dont believe in it at all. I simply don't understand how some big ball of rock being somewhere in the universe ha something to with the day I decided to go out of my mommy and my personality.

I don't know, the guy I liked who was an acquarius matched the personality type so well that it was scary :m162:

But it could have been a coincidence.

It could depend on a few things. The time they are born in has a deep inpact on their chart--not many twins shoot out right after the other. it could be a few minutes or even hours--this would change the position of the planets in their chart thus the personality differences.

I don't know, the guy I liked who was an acquarius matched the personality type so well that it was scary :m162:

But it could have been a coincidence.

you knew him pretty well? Maybe that was his ascendant--or moon.