Artinella's Type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Artinella's Type

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't dirty laundry. The guy's declaring war on my thread. Tell him to stfu.

His original post was quite valid you seem to have waffled on the issue of topology; from garbage to you seem to need it to define your entire existence (currently).

Maybe your need for a box to pigeonhole your issues isn't in your best interest.

Last edited:
His original post was quite valid you seem to have waffled on the issue of topology. From garbage to you seem to need it to define your entire existence (currently).

Maybe your need for a box to pigeonhole your issues isn't in your best interest.

Lol. Typology doesn't define my existence. I'm 17 and too young to have the adequate understanding of myself to accurately type myself. It's his claim that pissed me off.

Lol. Typology doesn't define my existence. I'm 17 and too young to have the adequate understanding of myself to accurately type myself. It's his claim that pissed me off.

My original question stands. Is this a game or do you truly want a label. As your actions seem to go towards just wanting to make a point as to how you don't fit whatever label that is given to you.

[mods]Let's keep things civil everyone. If members have issues with one another it is recommended they be solved through PMs[/mods]

My original question stands. Is this a game or do you truly want a label. As your actions seem to go towards just wanting to make a point as to how you don't fit whatever label that is given to you.

I want a label so I can be part of this online community with a label like everyone else o_O

I want a label so I can be part of this online community with a label like everyone else o_O

This forum isn't about labeling, or purely MBTI. Anybody is welcome to join. We are a community and we discuss a variety of issues. To be honest, this has been a forum where I can enjoy having a great time with people and expressing my ideas.

Have you decided on any letters yet? What about S vs. N?

Have you taken a cognitive processes test before? Tried to identify with different type descriptions? Identified with particular cognitive functions?

I'd guess ??TP, at this point. Do you still have a video up of yourself?

I'm curious; how did you come to that conclusion, when the majority in your thread(s) have mentioned every type except INFJ?

I'm curious; how did you come to that conclusion, when the majority in your thread(s) have mentioned every type except INFJ?

Oh, I'm either an INFJ or ENTP. I picked INFJ because it sounds cooler.

Because it sounds cooler? Ok obviously that is not a clear thought process behind it. Personally, I feel like you are some kind of TP. The reason behind this is you use Ti and Fe, where you use Ti as a strong thinking process, however it gets back processed by a lower order Fe on how you feel things should be. This could create the illusion of being an FJ type, but as your Fe does not seem to be as linear, clear, or streamlined, it is likely behind Ti. I am not sold on the N/S axis forms.

Because it sounds cooler? Ok obviously that is not a clear thought process behind it. Personally, I feel like you are some kind of TP. The reason behind this is you use Ti and Fe, where you use Ti as a strong thinking process, however it gets back processed by a lower order Fe on how you feel things should be. This could create the illusion of being an FJ type, but as your Fe does not seem to be as linear, clear, or streamlined, it is likely behind Ti. I am not sold on the N/S axis forms.

Just because I'm not queer doesn't mean I have to act like the other queer INFJs on this forum. :m142:

Just because I'm not queer doesn't mean I have to act like the other queer INFJs on this forum. :m142:

It's statements like this that make me say quite confidantly that you are a TP type. You have no clue to how offensive you can come across as, or you simply do not care either. I truly hope it is not the latter.

This forum isn't about labeling, or purely MBTI. Anybody is welcome to join. We are a community and we discuss a variety of issues. To be honest, this has been a forum where I can enjoy having a great time with people and expressing my ideas.

Yes, but it's also about MBTI, so there's nothing wrong with this thread...?
I didn't get the last INFJ gossips, sorry if I missed something ;)

It's statements like this that make me say quite confidantly that you are a TP type. You have no clue to how offensive you can come across as, or you simply do not care either. I truly hope it is not the latter.

Sorry, I just don't know any better.

This.

I am amazed at the lack of social awareness you have.

Responding to your questions is always hard, I simply don't know how to try and explain something without you getting back in offensive debate.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Status
Not open for further replies.