Artinella's Type | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Artinella's Type

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

I am amazed at the lack of social awareness you have.

Responding to your questions is always hard, I simply don't know how to try and explain something without you getting back in offensive debate.

Oh. I have a ton of social awareness, I just play with it and play a new role.

Yes, but it's also about MBTI, so there's nothing wrong with this thread...?
I didn't get the last INFJ gossips, sorry if I missed something ;)

I believe discussing MBTI is perfectly acceptable, but when people just want to be labeled and picking out random types, and literally mocking the system is quite offensive. If you want to be classified, at least discuss it in a mature manner.

I believe discussing MBTI is perfectly acceptable, but when people just want to be labeled and picking out random types, and literally mocking the system is quite offensive. If you want to be classified, at least discuss it in a mature manner.

How is mocking the system quite offensive? Every system has a hole that has to be exposed. And widened.

Well, there you go. TP. "I don't know any better" Tertiary and or inferior Fe does not see the implications that others might see when it is undeveloped or unprocessed. If you are unable to forsee how something could come across in particular in group social contexts, it is usually a hallmark of low order Fe. In actuality this is also independent of Ti as well. While Ti is always on top of this in these cases, the degree to which Ti is developed as well is quite variable. Assuming that Ti is in the top two that means that you use either Ne or Se. Those two I can not see a difference between in you. I am slightly more inclined to say Ne because your style seems to come out of left field more often and tend to me much more "quick". As opposed to Se which is usually a lot more clunky and blunt. The I/E you would have to decide on your own. So I would then say xNTP.

Reactions: Raccoon Love
Remember, RL, he said it himself at the beginning of this thread:

. ..I'll say one thing though, I'm a manipulator. I have no honor or sense of decency. I have no values. I am a sleepwalker. I know no boundaries. My realm consists of chaos and disorder. I break rules. I keep a stoneface and laugh at you. Oh, yeah, type me. ...

Yep. That's the truth. So what's my type?

Even if we told you, it doesn't sound like you'd accept it. E/INTP or something similar. Depends if you prefer people or not (which it sounds like you do - if nothing else, to "manipulate" them).

People are tools to you, for your own personal amusement - which could be the hallmark of an immature ENTP.

Even if we told you, it doesn't sound like you'd accept it. E/INTP or something similar. Depends if you prefer people or not (which it sounds like you do - if nothing else, to "manipulate" them).

People are tools to you, for your own personal amusement - which could be the hallmark of an immature ENTP.

Oh no. This is just a character I play. I'm different in real life ;)

Then there's no way "you" can be typed, can you, unless you decide to be yourself. If you're playing an RPG character on the forums, it can't be that interesting for you. After a while it would be a drag to not be accepted for who you really are, inside.

Then there's no way "you" can be typed, can you, unless you decide to be yourself. If you're playing an RPG character on the forums, it can't be that interesting for you. After a while it would be a drag to not be accepted for who you really are, inside.

But I already know my type. I just want to hear what others think because....sadly....I'm an attention whore. My parents didn't cuddle me enough as a child :m142:

Oh no. This is just a character I play. I'm different in real life ;)

Well you certainly aren't doing it in a playful or sympathetic way. You have to be mindful of how your characters come across, and thus far it has come across as quit unpleasent from my perspective. You really won't be garnering any respect from many people (if any) if this is what you wish to do, as you are just goading people into giving you attention by just running them around in circles.

If you really are INFJ then you should know INFJ's really do not like to be manipulated with malintent behind it. That results in the trademark "doorslam".

But I already know my type. I just want to hear what others think because....sadly....I'm an attention whore. My parents didn't cuddle me enough as a child :m142:
Instead of whining on being an asshole, attention whore, manipulator and whatever else, why don't you just try to get better?

Reactions: Raccoon Love
Well you certainly aren't doing it in a playful or sympathetic way. You have to be mindful of how your characters come across, and thus far it has come across as quit unpleasent from my perspective. You really won't be garnering any respect from many people (if any) if this is what you wish to do, as you are just goading people into giving you attention by just running them around in circles.

If you really are INFJ then you should know INFJ's really do not like to be manipulated with malintent behind it. That results in the trademark "doorslam".

But at least half the people on this forum are mistyped INFJs. They can doorslam me. I'll carve a hole through the door.

But at least half the people on this forum are mistyped INFJs. They can doorslam me. I'll carve a hole through the door.

That is simply your opinion that many people here are mistyped, and I certainly would not make claims like that as it can cause offended responses in some. Try carving a hole as much as you want. If the other party does not respond in any way, then you haven't done so. Tread lightly, if you are looking to be involved in this community, then you are not going about it in a way to be productive.

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of a glory hole.
Hi ENFP buddy.

I'm already the best. :m075:
Yea, this thread made it absolutely obvious.
Congratulations
number_one_trophy.jpg

Reactions: rawr
That is simply your opinion that many people here are mistyped, and I certainly would not make claims like that as it can cause offended responses in some. Try carving a hole as much as you want. If the other party does not respond in any way, then you haven't done so. Tread lightly, if you are looking to be involved in this community, then you are not going about it in a way to be productive.

Okay. I'll carve a hole and throw a grenade into the hole. Buh-bye. :m142:

Status
Not open for further replies.