Not open for further replies.

Archon

Banned
Apr 22, 2010
MBTI
XTXKL
Enneagram
5w4
What do I do? Answer questions? Post test results? Link me. Ask me. I'll say one thing though, I'm a manipulator. I have no honor or sense of decency. I have no values. I am a sleepwalker. I know no boundaries. My realm consists of chaos and disorder. I break rules. I keep a stoneface and laugh at you. Oh, yeah, type me. I think I've posted a bit on this forum and a few of you may have seen me on video. So yes, go ahead. Give me a label.

Last edited:
You're not accepting ENTP? How about INTJ? I knew a guy who had no values who was INTJ.

You sound bipolar dude, seriously.

How long do you plan to pursue typology? A type label isn't going to give you an identity. Did you become so dependent on it that you can't figure yourself outside of that framework?

Didn't you say typology is bullshit and we should all discard it? Come on, what's with this now? A few weeks ago you were all up in arms against typology on INTPf.

Just get yourself in shape and forget about it already.

You sound bipolar dude, seriously.

How long do you plan to pursue typology? A type label isn't going to give you an identity. Did you become so dependent on it that you can't figure yourself outside of that framework?

Didn't you say typology is bullshit and we should all discard it? Come on, what's with this now? A few weeks ago you were all up in arms against typology on INTPf.

Just get yourself in shape and forget about it already.

No. You don't understand, retard.

well just from this post im thinking Xstp...but thats one post

Figuring you out is quite the task, personally I don't think the MBTI test should be taken when one appears to be not so stable. I think you need to relax, all I can grasp is an underdeveloped T type though it really is hard to tell.

Somehow I don't believe that, but I do think you did it to spite a certain someone though. ;p

No, Adymus and myself talked afterwards. I don't have anything against him or his pod'lair gang. It was fun. Ask him.

No, Adymus and myself talked afterwards. I don't have anything against him or his pod'lair gang. It was fun. Ask him.

You're a funny guy, but a poor liar.

I'm sure you had fun.

And thank god that pathetic forum has been deprived of its main celebrity. He's not answering your questions anymore? Great. He's not posting type-related theory anymore? Great. The INTPf is garbage. The people on it are all stuck-up PIGS.

And thank god that pathetic forum has been deprived of its main celebrity. He's not answering your questions anymore? Great. He's not posting type-related theory anymore? Great. The INTPf is garbage. The people on it are all stuck-up PIGS.

Air your dirty laundry elsewhere please. Back to the OP, Is this a serious request or as you stated later in the thread a "game"

Air your dirty laundry elsewhere please. Back to the OP, Is this a serious request or as you stated later in the thread a "game"

This isn't dirty laundry. The guy's declaring war on my thread. Tell him to stfu.

It doesn't look like anyone is declaring war on your thread.

This isn't dirty laundry. The guy's declaring war on my thread. Tell him to stfu.

You're the one who started the insults, and are frankly the only one flinging them around. Just because it's your thread doesn't give you permission to act like you do towards other members.

You're the one who started the insults, and are frankly the only one flinging them around. Just because it's your thread doesn't give you permission to act like you do towards other members.

I don't care about other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.