Are you a tortured genius? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are you a tortured genius?

You Are 91% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

the weather is lovely today on my island ;)

You Are 82% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

--

I actually hate being on an island now.. I used to love it.. till about... December 2009.

You Are -14% Tortured Genius

You are not even alive. What passes for your existence is a mere mockery of what it means for others to exist. That a wisp could fill out my online form is in itself amazing. So do you really feel as you read this? No, you don't.

Last edited:
Absolument. Oh, there's a quiz. Nyuknyuk.

genius-5.jpg

You Are 85% Tortured Genius

Last edited:
You Are 73% Tortured Genius

You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

You Are 87% Tortured Genius

You Are 100% Tortured Genius

81%

You Are 74% Tortured Genius

Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

You Are 90% Tortured Genius

genius-5.jpg

But I already knew this. :p

You Are 0% Tortured Genius

Okay, so you're not a tortured genius - and that's a good thing.
You may not develop a killer robot, but you also are unlikely to kill yourself in despair.

You Are 94% Tortured Genius

You Are 75% Tortured Genius

You Are 89% Tortured Genius

You Are 99% Tortured Genius

You are a butt-load smart and a texas chainsaw massacre tortured. Like a police dog in training, you're brilliant enough to see how the polar bear, a radioactive turn signal, and a bohemian rattlesnake made America great! Don't let those crypt analytic carsalesmen beat you up!

That made me giggle.

You Are 90% Tortured Genius

What does being a tortured genius even mean? XD That you're not able to simplify things?

Last edited:
You Are 89% Tortured Genius

Island life has its ups and downs :m125: