Are you a tortured genius? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are you a tortured genius?

You Are 83% Tortured Genius
You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

You Are 90% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

You Are 54% Tortured Genius
You are very smart and a little bit tortured. Like a tortured genius in training.
You're brilliant enough to see how screwed up the world is. Just don't let it screw you up!
---

AHA! I'm a half-genius. I knew it. I wonder what the other half is though.:m075:

You Are 95% Tortured Genius

Eeeeheeehee...brain stabbings!

You Are 88% Tortured Genius

You Are 80% Tortured Genius
You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

Nope; I'm not tortured.

You Are 89% Tortured Genius

You are incredibly annoyed when people are imprecise or don't think through what they're saying.

This part made me lose my 100% title. =(

Prolly more emphasis on the tortured part and less on the genius....

You Are 100% Tortured Genius

You Are 89% Tortured Genius

Wow...apparently ALL of us are unique...

You Are 100% Tortured Genius.

I'm pretty sure this just means I am insufferable to be around. I disagree with this percentage, because I am not a genius INTJ. :(

I'm not a genius, all my good ideas have already occurred to others. Like choosing 'strongly disagree' on each question to get 0%. Still torture.

You Are 93% Tortured Genius

meh, not a genius but at least I figured out why I keep my mouth masked with duct tape.....I KNEW there was a reason lol