Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Are you a tortured genius?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouatorturedgeniusquiz/

You Are 71% Tortured Genius

You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

Finally, some confirmation of this!

You Are 84% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

Odd test there Res :p

You Are 82% Tortured Genius
You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

lol

i wanted a test like this. i might be a bit biased though.

You Are 73% Tortured Genius
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.

You Are 98% Tortured Genius

LMAO..each one of those questions described me almost perfectly..

You Are 99% Tortured Genius

You are a butt-load smart and a texas chainsaw massacre tortured. Like a police dog in training, you're brilliant enough to see how the polar bear, a radioactive turn signal, and a bohemian rattlesnake made America great! Don't let those crypt analytic carsalesmen beat you up!

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
You Are 99% Tortured Genius

You are a butt-load smart and a texas chainsaw massacre tortured. Like a police dog in training, you're brilliant enough to see how the polar bear, a radioactive turn signal, and a bohemian rattlesnake made America great! Don't let those crypt analytic carsalesmen beat you up!
Your genius is overloading my brain!

Reactions: acd
You Are 90% Tortured Genius

my gut tells me that fits you.

genius-5.jpg

You Are 86% Tortured Genius

---

If I got annoyed or upset over things outside of my control, I would have scored higher - but I'm enough of a genius not to. :becky:

cheers,
Ian

Last edited:
You Are 86% Tortured Genius

too much genius in this thread :eek:

Reactions: Skathac

Yep, would have taken pleasure in this except I'm pretty sure it was rigged. :m197:

You Are 73% Tortured Genius

genius-4.jpg

You Are 70% Tortured Genius

Last edited:

You Are 70% Tortured Genius

i knew it!:m092:

You Are 77% Tortured Genius

You Are 57% Tortured Genius

You are very smart and a little bit tortured. Like a tortured genius in training.
You're brilliant enough to see how screwed up the world is. Just don't let it screw you up!

You Are 0% Tortured Genius

Okay, so you're not a tortured genius - and that's a good thing.
You may not develop a killer robot, but you also are unlikely to kill yourself in despair.

What do you know? I'm as dumb as a box of rocks.