Animal Archetype Test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Animal Archetype Test

The Cat

10179773774027116028.jpeg

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.

Eh, not a bad archtype although I always wonder how much time is put into these tests...

5733104340727450296.jpeg

Wild, Gregarious, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Antelope! Action, Speed, Adaptability of the Mind. Antelope teaches survival, how to avoid indiscriminate destruction of life. The Antelope signifies knowledgeable action. Antelope medicine is the knowledge of life'

Yay! I'm a doggy. :D

The Dog

1995654138671977127.jpeg

Domestic, Gregarious, Serious and Emotional: you are the Dog! Companionship, loyalty, protection. Dog medicine can often teach us how to be a good friend, the power of forgiveness, and how to love unconditionally. Dog people tend to have good intuition, keen senses and quick-learning, intelligent minds.

The Cat

10179773774027116028.jpeg

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.

Yay! I love cats! ^^

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Emotional.

The Squirrel

17229902362213125615.jpeg

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Emotional: you are the Squirrel! Squirrel people tend to be organized, thrifty, prepared for anything, slightly obsessive. Squirrel medicine teaches the benefit of good planning, looking towards the future, and conservation. The squirrel is a symbol of delayed gratification, resourcefulness, agility, and foresight.

The Wolf

15215307513445672195.jpeg

Wild, Gregarious, Serious and Emotional: you are the Wolf! Wolf people tend to revere individualism, but retain a predominant sense of family. Wolf represents all aspects of sociability, and the need for variety (in internal and external affairs) to remain healthy. Wolf is a strong symbol of loyalty and patience. Wolf medicine is deeply rooted in the importance of learning through teaching, new ideas, freedom of mind and body, and responsibility for self and others.

The Cat

The Squirrel

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Emotional: you are the Squirrel! Squirrel people tend to be organized, thrifty, prepared for anything, slightly obsessive. Squirrel medicine teaches the benefit of good planning, looking towards the future, and conservation. The squirrel is a symbol of delayed gratification, resourcefulness, agility, and foresight.

No surprises here...

The Wolf

Wild, Gregarious, Serious and Emotional: you are the Wolf! Wolf people tend to revere individualism, but retain a predominant sense of family. Wolf represents all aspects of sociability, and the need for variety (in internal and external affairs) to remain healthy. Wolf is a strong symbol of loyalty and patience. Wolf medicine is deeply rooted in the importance of learning through teaching, new ideas, freedom of mind and body, and responsibility for self and others.

The Cat

Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intellectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.

Reactions: rawr
The Frog
Wild, Solitary, Serious and Emotional: you are the Frog! Sensitivity, regeneration, renewal. In many cultures, frogs are a strong symbol of luck and wealth. Frog medicine teaches the power of transforming oneself, a natural path of change that occurs over a lifetime. Frog is also a symbol of femininity and fertility, and natural healing. Frog people tend to be pleasant, positive, and well in-tune with the energies around them.

If you kiss me, I bet I would turn into a wolf...

The cat.

I always thought of myself as more of a dog :)

The Raven

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven! Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation, and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent alone.

Hm... actually I'm far more emotional than intellectual ^^

The Raven

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven! Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation, and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent ‘alone’.

This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.

Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.

Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.

Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.

Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.

WHO DO YOU GUYS GET TO DO ALL THESE TESTS ON OKCUPID?!?!?!! ...I always do them..and then to get my score, I have to sign up :(

WHO DO YOU GUYS GET TO DO ALL THESE TESTS ON OKCUPID?!?!?!! ...I always do them..and then to get my score, I have to sign up :(

You dont have to sign up I think. But even if you do, I have an alter ego named DogBoy. Whoever DogBoys email address goes to, they get a huge amount of junk email.

You dont have to sign up I think. But even if you do, I have an alter ego named DogBoy. Whoever DogBoys email address goes to, they get a huge amount of junk email.

They always make me sign up to get my results.. :( :( :(