Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-animal-archetype-test

The Coyote

mt1127505010.jpg
Wild, Solitary, Emotional Trickster: you are the Coyote! Coyote is a complex symbol of humor, cunning, and survival. Coyote is often portrayed as the "wise fool", helping people to see the truth in difficult situations. Coyote medicine is often strongly tied to learning to be adaptable, seeing the humor in even the worst situations, and being able to cope with even the toughest things life can throw at you.

The Raven

mt75845907.gif
Wild, Solitary, Serious and Intellectual: you are the Raven! Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation, and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent alone.

Sounds about right.

The Frog

Wild, Solitary, Serious and Emotional: you are the Frog! Sensitivity, regeneration, renewal. In many cultures, frogs are a strong symbol of luck and wealth. Frog medicine teaches the power of transforming oneself, a natural path of change that occurs over a lifetime. Frog is also a symbol of femininity and fertility, and natural healing. Frog people tend to be pleasant, positive, and well in-tune with the energies around them.

Ribbit...

I got cat.

The Hyena

mt334052306.jpg

Wild, Gregarious, Intellectual Trickster: you are the Hyena! Hyena people tend to have a good sense of humor and do not take themselves too seriously. The hyena is a symbol of integration and balance between male and female. Hyena medicine teaches us balance in all aspects of life, realizing our own powers, and being happy with what we are given; not wanting for what we do not have.

or the other half of the time

The Weasel

mt910974123.jpg

Wild, Solitary, Intellectual Trickster: you are the Weasel! Stealth, energy, curiousity. Paying attention to your own intuition, being able to see the true intent behind words and actions. Weasel people tend to be self-assured, observant, playful and well grounded. Weasel medicine teaches us to be analytical, and to hone a keen, sharp mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dog

Domestic, Gregarious, Serious and Emtional: you are the Dog! Companionship, loyalty, protection. Dog medicine can often teach us how to be a good friend, the power of forgiveness, and how to love unconditionally. Dog people tend to have good intuition, keen senses and quick-learning, intelligent minds.

I am not serious or gregarious! *pouts and runs off to be alone and plot things*

I know right?! Weird!

But it's based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations *shrug* I'm happy anywhere, I don't mind big cities, they're easy to get lost in.

In all seriousness the emotional doesn't fit so great either.

I guess I just hate people. But I love society, it's so ruthless and violent and there's so much more room to be politely vicious than in the wilderness. But I love the Wilds a lot as well.

What if you don't like your animal? I got the goddam squirrel. The squirrel for goddsake. I was hoping for a wolf, tiger, snake - some dangerously majestic creature, and got the fucking squirrel. They're not even good decision-makers. I mean, when it's squirrel season, they come running into the road and they don't realize there's traffic until they stop in the middle and then you know I'm watching the thing trying do decide which way it's gonna run so I don't hit it - you know, it runs 4 inches to the right and I get ready to veer left, then it does the opposite and I'm ready to veer left. Then I close my eyes and wait for the thunk. Does this mean I'm gonna get hit by a car?

Well, there was this time at a picnic on a sunny day when I watched a squirrel run down a tree, across the lawn, up a woman's bare leg and into her sundress and then it came up through her cleavage and bit her on the neck. That wasn't bad, but of course, the damn thing was rabid.

What if you don't like your animal? I got the goddam squirrel. The squirrel for goddsake. I was hoping for a wolf, tiger, snake - some dangerously majestic creature, and got the fucking squirrel. They're not even good decision-makers. I mean, when it's squirrel season, they come running into the road and they don't realize there's traffic until they stop in the middle and then you know I'm watching the thing trying do decide which way it's gonna run so I don't hit it - you know, it runs 4 inches to the right and I get ready to veer left, then it does the opposite and I'm ready to veer left. Then I close my eyes and wait for the thunk. Does this mean I'm gonna get hit by a car?

Well, there was this time at a picnic on a sunny day when I watched a squirrel run down a tree, across the lawn, up a woman's bare leg and into her sundress and then it came up through her cleavage and bit her on the neck. That wasn't bad, but of course, the damn thing was rabid.

Oh nooz, that sounds sad. We can switch if you want, you like cats? They may not be any better on roads but they have sharp claws that can be a tinsy bit dangerous, if they get you it's kinda like lots of little paper cuts :smile:

Oh nooz, that sounds sad. We can switch if you want, you like cats? They may not be any better on roads but they have sharp claws that can be a tinsy bit dangerous, if they get you it's kinda like lots of little paper cuts :smile:

Hmm...not a bad idea, but what I'm thinking is - why would you want to be a squirrel?

Hmm...not a bad idea, but what I'm thinking is - why would you want to be a squirrel?

Hmm, got it wrong anyway I can't switch you a cat cause the test said I'm a dog, they're more vicious anyway, they have fangs.

SQUIRRELS SOUND AWESOME!!!

And yup, I'll go with that.

Squirrel sounds more unusual than cat or dog to me. Deal?

I got the Raven, too. Can't say I identify overly with birds. Especially birds with voices like nails on a blackboard that peck at carrion.

Oh my that was funny. I don't know you well, but at first glance the squirrel doesn't seem to suit you. Do you twitch a lot?

The Raven looks a bit askew against Sayta's monkey as well.

This test isn't 100%...let me check...