Your archetype? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your archetype?

Ha. Same for me.
But, I get the impression from talking with you that the negative aspect of that description won't be a problem for you.

Then again, it is just a silly quiz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creon
Magician

Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Creator - 30
Lover - 29
Sage - 28
Magician - 28
Innocent - 24
Caregiver - 21
Fool - 17
Seeker - 14
Ruler - 12
Warrior - 12
Orphan - 11
Destroyer - 8

cheers,
Ian

Sage.

::strokes beard knowingly::

Hahah I'm the Creator too ^^

Creator
When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Caregiver
Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.

Caregiver
Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.

Magician
Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

Caregiver? What the Eff? Lame. ::pouts::

I was very happy when I saw this thread. I'm currently write a paper on archetype theory (and comparative mythology).

Caregiver

Magician

Orphan
The Orphan has the same wish as the innocent--to live in a safe world--but the Orphan feels betrayed and abandoned. At the lowest level, the Orphan is a confirmed victim and cynic. At a higher level, the Orphan reminds us of his or her vulnerability and interdependence.

very accurate

Seeker
The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Creator

Creator

Warrior
The Warrior defeats the villain and rescues the victim. Warriors are courageous and disciplined, imposing high standards on themselves. At worst, they run roughshod over others. At best, they assert themselves appropriately to make the world a better place.

Caregiver