Archetype Test. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Archetype Test.

You know, it would be a fun idea to create teams on the forum based on the Archetype test. Have contests or competitions between the teams.

Of course, the Magicians would totally win though . . . :m155:

I doubt the sages would be interested.

Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

:m183:

You know, it would be a fun idea to create teams on the forum based on the Archetype test. Have contests or competitions between the teams.

Of course, the Magicians would totally win though . . . :m155:

I doubt the sages would be interested.

Mmm, the sages will need at least a few years to contemplate the implications of such teams.

*Eats a sandwich*

Last edited:
Huh, I'm the lonely creator :(, I guess I will just create an imaginary army o_O

I will give you sagely advice if you create me some dessert. That sandwich was good!

*packs pipe, contemplates idea of "sandwich and dessert"*

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Creator
When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Creator

Huh, I'm the lonely creator :(, I guess I will just create an imaginary army o_O

I guess you imagined hard since you got three creators in a course of a few hours. :D

Reactions: NeverAmI
I noticed that. Didn't work for me though, I'm still the only "Lover"! :m142:

......I'm interested to see what the other inf pj's post on this. Will Enty, Ria, or Morgain post as a "Lover"?

Last edited:
WTF Coon?

I noticed that. Didn't work for me though, I'm still the only "Lover"! :m142:

......I'm interested to see what the other inf pj's post on this. Will Enty, Ria, or Morgain post as a "Lover"?

As a warrior, it is my duty to defend us singular archetypes by defeating our opposition with hugs! Let's do this!

:m149:

As a warrior, it is my duty to defend us singular archetypes by defeating our opposition with hugs! Let's do this!

:m149:

Let the HugWars commence! I want NAI on my side!! :m166x:

Everyone loses if they don't have "love"! :m085:

Caregiver

Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.