Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

So you meant to say that there's no reason for me to discuss a comment by another poster in this thread (I don't understand how it segued here and I'm not going to read 14 pages)? If I'm understanding this correctly, that's fairly rude o.o. Oh the irony.

Oh man, i'm really not coming across like that am I...?

Seriously, I don't intend to be offending or anything at all. I don't even go against what you said. lol.

I try not to kill anything, easy as that.

Me too

I don't kill spiders and I've been known to spend twenty minutes trying to herd a fly out of the window instead of killing it.

Offer me a million pound to kill it though and guess what?

SPLAT!

Oh man, i'm really not coming across like that am I...?

Seriously, I don't intend to be offending or anything at all. I don't even go against what you said. lol.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. It seemed like you were trying to politely tell me to stfu lol.

Me too

I don't kill spiders and I've been known to spend twenty minutes trying to herd a fly out of the window instead of killing it.

Offer me a million pound to kill it though and guess what?

SPLAT!

Yeah, makes sense for a fly I guess, I'd just feel horrible killing a little puppy. I'd prefer to try to lottery.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. It seemed like you were trying to politely tell me to stfu lol.

Nah, (excuse time) Has been a long long long mind numbing day. :)

I'm not normally like what I said in my post, maybe only towards friends, but they know i'm joking by now. Apologies, once again.

EDIT: Even what I just said there was totally wrong. -_- I need to study my posts to see in what ways it might look like to other people. xD

Without Hesitation

bump

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
no.

and I don't even like puppies.

Who's puppy? What if I used some of the money to save another puppy from being euthanized? How about if I saved two? I'll even throw in a cat.

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

-> Not-too-short-message <-

I think if people saw the briefcase full of money the puppy would not have a chance.

I'd kill it and eat it. I'd also eat slaughtered chickens, pigs, cows, fish, etc for free. Would save me a few trips to the store. :m027:

I couldn't kill the puppy as a puppy. I could probably do it if it were a grown dog if it needed to be done.

In that case, I would need a recipe for puppy burgers.

1. A bun
2. Sleeping puppy

puppy_burger.jpg

I posted in this thread earlier already. I think I said I wouldn't do it.

I think I change my mind. That money would take care of my family and help send my son to college. One puppy sacrificed for that when other animals are killed every day for sustenance seems miniscule. I could make it relatively quick and painless.

Thankfully this is a hypothetical question and I won't ever have to actually make this choice.

Part of me wishes it were a real offer though right now. I've been unemployed for a long time and I need the money dammit. If that makes me a bad person, fuck it.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I think the question is flawed. It doesn't matter what I'm supposed to do and for what amount of money if I don't know the answer to these three questions:
-Why the deed has to be done
-Why I should get money for it
-Why 1 million dollars exactly

He could very well ask "would you save a baby for 1 million dollars?" or "would you put on your pants for 1 million dollars?", I'd still turn down the offer. The question depends way too much on the situation for an all encompassing answer to be given.

-.- no

puppies aren't ugly enough to kill without remorse

and.. is it the right thing to do? well that's up to you and your own system of ethics i guess. I don't have one of those.

I think the question is flawed. It doesn't matter what I'm supposed to do and for what amount of money if I don't know the answer to these three questions:
-Why the deed has to be done
-Why I should get money for it
-Why 1 million dollars exactly

He could very well ask "would you save a baby for 1 million dollars?" or "would you put on your pants for 1 million dollars?", I'd still turn down the offer. The question depends way too much on the situation for an all encompassing answer to be given.

I doubt the OP is going to pop up later to say "I TRICKED YOU!!! IF THE PUPPY REMAINS ALIVE THEN HITLER WILL BE RESURRECTED AND INITIATE GLOBAL PUPPY GENOCIDE!!!"