Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Majesty

:)
Aug 17, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

i'll kill it for free.

Reactions: insontis
I'm not a particularly hard-core animal rights activist, but I honestly couldn't do it.

I mean, I cried when my fish and bird died. Imagine how I would feel killing a puppy.

Tough question. I mean most people will get all PC and say no way or try and be brash and say Heck Yea! I think it would depend on certain things for me to consider the idea. How would I be required to kill it? Will there be some sort of documentation with attendant noteriety with said killing? How will the funds be monitored to determine if I had donated said funds to an animal rights organization and what the ramifications be? How would the funds be dispersed? All at once? Over a period of time? How solvent is the organization or the individual proposing to pay? I mean it would suck to do the deed and there were no funds to back up the offer.

Reactions: jkxx
I definitely would not be able to. I would feel too awful... I also wouldn't be able to handle each time I spend the money knowing where it came from.

I'm not a particularly hard-core animal rights activist, but I honestly couldn't do it.

I mean, I cried when my fish and bird died. Imagine how I would feel killing a puppy.

I was running last night in Piney Grove, and I got freaked out when this cat ran in front of me at 2am. I totally punted that cat across the field. It ran away once it landed, I would have been crushed if I killed it. *The first post was sarcastic*

Reactions: insontis
I was running last night in Piney Grove, and I got freaked out when this cat ran in front of me at 2am. I totally punted that cat across the field. It ran away once it landed, I would have been crushed if I killed it. *The first post was sarcastic*
haha I know :)

no.
I hit an opossum when I was 17 and I cried hysterically and that was a creepy opossum. Kill a cuddly wuddly puppy. I don't think so. Not for money. If it was like I had to kill a puppy or someone in my family would die...then I'd consider it.

Last edited:
There were certain Native tribes that ate puppies...
I think cruelty for the sake of cruelty is wrong but certainly there are reasons to kill animals. No real parameters are given for how the deed is to be done nor the reasons for it. It is just a blind assumption that the only motive is money. Of course, that is a valid assumption but still. I vote that the question is too vague to answer. What if the puppy is suffering? What if the puppy carries some horrific disease and the money is in compensation for the potential for becoming the first Zombie casualty??

Reactions: jkxx
Only if it was sick and I was putting it out of its misery; although the circumstances would have to be exceptional for that to happen because I'd much sooner take it to the vet. Even then, I wonder if I could do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
I'll kill the person making the offer. No problem.

no.
I hit an opossum when I was 17 and I cried hysterically and that was a creepy opossum. Kill a cuddly wuddly puppy. I don't think so. Not for money. If it was like I had to kill a puppy or someone in my family would die...then I'd consider it.

I think you need to take a class in my Opossum Workshop Class.

Here's what we do.

-When you first come in, you will be handed a pregnany Opossum, who is about to give birth.
-You will assist the Opossum in giving birth to its newborn babies. One of the babies will almost die, you will recussistate it with CPR. You will NOT question the possibilities of crushing the Opossum under your MAN hands. This is not an option.
-You will then care for the family, as you go outside and create a home. You will fight off hoards of badgers, baby thiefs, and rampant bovine zombies. You WILL lose an arm in defending this family.
-Winter will set in. Two babies will die. You will attempt to save the third one by placing it into your mouth for warmth. You will not question the logistics of this as well.
- The Opossum will scratch the inside of your throat, disabling your vocal cords. You are now left alone with your Opossum mother who has whored herself out to the rats for food, and her two Possum-rat babies. (Who are the equivalent to crack babies.)
-With no working vocal cords, you cannot call for help as the snow piles up higher and higher. Starving, after going 4 or 5 hours without food (we do not offer refreshments at our Opossum Workshop), you are faced with a dilemma.
-Should you wait 3 more hours until your mom picks you up and takes you to Mcdonalds? Or should you make true survival of the fittest, and consume raw the Opossum Mother, and her two now gangster thug babies, that you have raised from Childbirth. (they grow up fast.)
-We have had a 100% success rate of people in this clinic, everyone has decided to consume the Opossums, and our research shows they no longer feel bad about running them over; though they may get a bit hungry.

Sign up now, at w.Opossummypossumworkshop.net.org.com (Yes, that is one W), for just 6 low installments of $85.65 a day, as well as your lower back verterbrae donated to our "stop Opossum Muscular Distrophy and Scoliosis" program.

Opossum food is also appreciated, but not the peanut butter flavored

I think you need to take a class in my Opossum Workshop Class.

Here's what we do.

-When you first come in, you will be handed a pregnany Opossum, who is about to give birth.
-You will assist the Opossum in giving birth to its newborn babies. One of the babies will almost die, you will recussistate it with CPR. You will NOT question the possibilities of crushing the Opossum under your MAN hands. This is not an option.
-You will then care for the family, as you go outside and create a home. You will fight off hoards of badgers, baby thiefs, and rampant bovine zombies. You WILL lose an arm in defending this family.
-Winter will set in. Two babies will die. You will attempt to save the third one by placing it into your mouth for warmth. You will not question the logistics of this as well.
- The Opossum will scratch the inside of your throat, disabling your vocal cords. You are now left alone with your Opossum mother who has whored herself out to the rats for food, and her two Possum-rat babies. (Who are the equivalent to crack babies.)
-With no working vocal cords, you cannot call for help as the snow piles up higher and higher. Starving, after going 4 or 5 hours without food (we do not offer refreshments at our Opossum Workshop), you are faced with a dilemma.
-Should you wait 3 more hours until your mom picks you up and takes you to Mcdonalds? Or should you make true survival of the fittest, and consume raw the Opossum Mother, and her two now gangster thug babies, that you have raised from Childbirth. (they grow up fast.)
-We have had a 100% success rate of people in this clinic, everyone has decided to consume the Opossums, and our research shows they no longer feel bad about running them over; though they may get a bit hungry.

Sign up now, at w.Opossummypossumworkshop.net.org.com (Yes, that is one W), for just 6 low installments of $85.65 a day, as well as your lower back verterbrae donated to our "stop Opossum Muscular Distrophy and Scoliosis" program.

Opossum food is also appreciated, but not the peanut butter flavored

Unfortunately I don't think I qualify because I don't have man hands. :p
Hilarious post though. Thanks for the laugh.
lol

Just so you know, the web advises that possum lure is cheap cat food. I had a possum living in my basement that I caught and set free as a bird way out where there weren't any houses or basements it could invade. So yea, no peanut butter flavor needed.

Not that I didn't appreciate the running commentary...felt like a skit.

Hypothetically speaking, I'm more likely to kill a human than an animal for money.

Hypothetically speaking, I'm more likely to kill a human than an animal for money.

Why? If only speaking of difficulty.

Just curb stomp a puppy with soccer cleats, and voila it's done. But a human... They can fight back... o_O

Reactions: Nixie
Why? If only speaking of difficulty.

Just curb stomp a puppy with soccer cleats, and voila it's done. But a human... They can fight back... o_O

I tend to form emotional bonds with animals, whereas I'm detached from the fate of most people, (those I don't have some kind of meaningful relationship with) and I tend to empathize with the suffering of an animal more.

I guess it's personal preference.

Curb stomping a puppy is messy and sadistic seeming to me, doing that would certainly put me in a difficult psychological and emotional state of regret and probably disgust.

Killing a human, on the other hand can easily be done from a distance(poison, sniper riffle, etc). Generally, the detachment is what matters to me.

Just to clarify, I'm emphasizing psychological distance.

Last edited:
This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

No way, not worth it.