Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I tend to form emotional bonds with animals, whereas I'm detached from the fate of most people, (those I don't have some kind of meaningful relationship with) and I tend to empathize with the suffering of an animal more.

I guess it's personal preference.

Curb stomping a puppy is messy and sadistic seeming to me, doing that would certainly put me in a difficult psychological and emotional state of regret and probably disgust.

Killing a human, on the other hand can easily be done from a distance(poison, sniper riffle, etc). Generally, the detachment is what matters to me.

Just to clarify, I'm emphasizing psychological distance.

It was a joke, I was watching American History X earlier.

However, if need be I could easily snipe a puppy. Right when hes galloping around in the rain puddles thinking about how great life is.

Would you kill Urtehnoes for $5 ?
Or maybe for a klondike bar...?
Or just for the feeling of doing a good action? :)

Last edited:
:m129:

I tend to form emotional bonds with animals, whereas I'm detached from the fate of most people, (those I don't have some kind of meaningful relationship with) and I tend to empathize with the suffering of an animal more.

I guess it's personal preference.

Curb stomping a puppy is messy and sadistic seeming to me, doing that would certainly put me in a difficult psychological and emotional state of regret and probably disgust.

Killing a human, on the other hand can easily be done from a distance(poison, sniper riffle, etc). Generally, the detachment is what matters to me.

Just to clarify, I'm emphasizing psychological distance.

Would you agree to hiring someone else to kill the puppy for you? It would increase the psychological distance between you and the animal.

make it a pack of klondike bars and you've got a deal lol

*searches in pockets* damn I'm out of cash- oh wait, you're paying ME to kill him? *shifts eyes* I could be persuaded.

j/k ;)

Never.

Let me get this straight.

Someone is going to pay me a million to kill a puppy?

Obviously this is a scam or a trap.

If it makes you feel better, the puppy I curb stomped has asbestos in his lungs...

From when I stuffed him in fiberglass for 2 months.

:m069:

How do I have to kill it?

I like to think I value life more than material objects... so no. I would not kill a puppy for money..

$1mil at any one given time is superfluous and what I would need can be earned through non psychologically scarring methods

Yup I would. Probably depends on how, though. I'd like to make sure it was a quick death and the puppy didn't suffer.

Although I was joking in all my posts (I've never purposefully harmed an animal, except I actually did punt the cat by accident. Hehe. I felt guilty.)

But come on, it's one puppy. There are tons of them, literally. A million dollars is quite quite nice.

But come on, it's one puppy. There are tons of them, literally. A million dollars is quite quite nice.

Yeah, I'd like to see you say that with a perfectly healthy little puppy looking up at you with sad pleading little eyes...

I'm not saying it wouldn't be difficult, but it's easily doable. Just think of the money.

For all those thinking "how cruel." it's not. It's a dog. As cute as it is, it could never accomplish as much as a) a real human could, or b) a million dollars could. All dogs are are codependent beings who make us happy, and demand we tend to their every need.

Also needless to say, I'm a cat person. :)

Like I said, it comes down to which you respect more: Material things or life.
It doesn't matter how many puppies there are in the world or how much money you get...

Last edited: