Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I always imagined it as pushing a big red button and the dog dies. Or shooting it with a gun. Bare hands I'd think twice about thought it, but still would go through with it. I don't care about the money that much I just have a taste for a puppy burger w mayo.

Hey, I don't even need the $1 million... Just saying.

This is the reason I would encourage my kid to masturbate 1000 times per day. Or does that only work for kittens...

/morbidness

I don't need the money that badly and wouldn't consider slaughtering something for such a needless cause. Idk if I already posted in this thread or not, it seems rather old....

Last edited:
I think this is the first time I've seen you post in a thread that's not word association or the wrong question game.

+1 Conan, +1 :D

:p

People whether they like it or not are participants in horrific things simply by nature of being consumers. Out of sight out of mind.

It might just be the mood I am in right now, but it seems extremely idealistic to say one would never kill even something as cute as a puppy for 1 million dollars. I'd love to believe I was some saintly being who was above that and didn't need or give a crap about money, but the fact is, money is necessary to survive in todays society. There are other ways to earn money to survive, yes. However I am willing to bet most of us won't ever see 1 million dollars at least all at once in our life times. A lot could be accomplished and many lives could be improved with that money.

I'm not trying to be an edgy jackass by saying I would kill the puppy...but if I were to say I wouldn't I feel it would be an idealistic lie that I would tell myself so I could sleep better at night.

Reactions: Feelings
It's true. I care more about the idea of one puppy getting punted into hot lava than I do the millions of third world people in sweat shops making sweaters for old navy that I and others like me will then purchase and wear only four times max in our lives...

Last edited:
Hmmmm, would this money be taxed?

Ya I'm leaving this thread. Before I feel the need to strangle of a few members here. Its one thing to have bad things happen around you and its yet another to do them yourself.

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION] Yes or no do you eat animals?

@Blind Bandit Yes or no do you eat animals?

There is a big difference between eating an animal to live and to simply an animal for money. No one really needs a million dollars to live. As I said I'm done with this with thread.

1.) If my family or friends were in desperate need of the money to escape a bad situation or some other similar situation like that and the money needed to be made very quickly I could.

2.) If the puppy was my only source of food I could.

Other than that I don't think so, there are plenty of other ways to earn that money through hard work, persistence and discipline.

Having said that; I can't believe how many people in this thread have said they would kill a human being before a puppy, Killing a human seems pretty unfathomable to me except in very specific circumstances and those circumstances would have to be prompted by said human being.

Last edited:
1.) If my family or friends were in desperate need of the money to escape a bad situation or some other similar situation like that and the money needed to be made very quickly I could.

2.) If the puppy was my only source of food I could.

samesies

i would still kill it. No I'm not trolling, and no I'm not just saying this to piss people off.

bump

depends on my mood
yep, i joined the NF club
playyyiinnn for the pink team

Having said that; I can't believe how many people in this thread have said they would kill a human being before a puppy, Killing a human seems pretty unfathomable to me except in very specific circumstances and those circumstances would have to be prompted by said human being.

1) Humans aren't anything special.
2) There are much more humans than puppies.
3) Puppies don't lie/hurt you consciously/screw you over/etc...
4) Humans would do it, especially the ones who come up with such ideas.
5) The simple existence of a human causes pain/death/damage to many animals and the nature.
6) ???
7) PROFIT!!!

The only downside is that I would finish in the jail for it...
(Even with this said, no, I won't kill people randomly, nor unknown people for 1m$. But logically thinking, I have no problem with it...)

And yup, I desperately hate this thread.
It was the first thread in which I posted, since it pissed me just too much off..

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Nope. Not unless it was already dead. Even then, I don't think I could stab it. I feel guilty killing flies that bother me during the night.

I could if I was going to spend the money on saving thousands of other puppies with the money. Or a dying friend or something. Otherwise it would all be spent on therapy to overcome having just killed the most goddamn adorable creature on the planet.

I would - and if I felt bad afterward, the money could help pay for therapy. One puppy versus a sum that large is no contest. I could save human beings with that money. I could buy 5 other puppies and form emotional bonds with them. so on and so forth.