Who were you in your past life? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who were you in your past life?

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775.

Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Last edited:
Entertaining, but wildly speculative

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

Further investigation reveals
Past Life Site said:
It is up to you how you interpret the information given by this program; however, you should know that this software is only slightly more sophisticated than an electronic fortune cookie.

If only they could give us a cookie with the test.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775.

Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
So, you were an aboriginal. To be a leader you would have had to wait a very long time until you grew old and became an elder.

So, you were an aboriginal. To be a leader you would have had to wait a very long time until you grew old and became an elder.

So my life sucks both times around WTF!

Only if you think they do. Eastern Queensland is Paradise. Back then it would have been better. You live in a technological haven now, make your life better.

Only if you think they do. Eastern Queensland is Paradise. Back then it would have been better. You live in a technological haven now, make your life better.

That is just my cynical humor. I don't know anything about Australia, time to study!!!

It's not all desert. We've got jungles, snowfields, savannah, highlands, forests and swamps.

Eastern Queensland is a mixture of forest, and highlands.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?

Wha...t?

1150? So you would of been Maori. Hmmm.....

Probably judging by that date one of the first to come to NewZealand.

Most of the Maori in 1150 were settling in the North island though.

Interesting.... :m197:

Wha...t?

1150? So you would of been Maori. Hmmm.....

Probably judging by that date one of the first to come to NewZealand.

Most of the Maori in 1150 were settling in the North island though.

Interesting.... :m197:

maybe I just came from another planet then, lol...

That is actually my belief of how we all got here as I do not believe in evolution so much nor Adam nd Eve. It is possible I think, that humans all came from other planets, universes, dimentions etc. and that we ended up here many times and for many cycles to try and achieve awareness, enlightenment and purpose. My being a magician and having magic all around me kinda seems oddly believeable in a way... I guess I might lose a few friends here for saying this, but I do believe in energy and that our aura's (energy fields from our brain activity or 'soul'), although invisable, have much more power and influence over us that we care to admit. I love things like spiritual as apposed to 'religious' beliefs, martial arts and even meditations to help one harness the 'magical energy' all around us from ourselves, eachother, plants, animals etc. Humans have evolved with 'technology' rather than the computers within... our 'organic computers' all being our brains. We are in my belief, travelling towards enlightenment so in maybe a few hundrfed years, we will find it easier to see what is already all around us to the naked eye, and maybe then we'll have answers to those pyramids etc. As for someday when this online past life test may come around again, maybe some us will have some wierd memory somehow of hearing this stuff before!

That's just my take on my reading, and no, it doesn't surprise me at all :)

I actually do have memories of being a black male and jumping off a building to my death, lol... nice memory eh? ;)

Another memory of a past life was being Asian in appearance. Perhaps that was when I was in 1150 New Zealand??!!!

Reactions: rainrise
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?

That's pretty right. Whoah. Nice quiz! How did they know? Though, I'm not Iranian.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Do you remember now?

That's pretty right. Whoah. Nice quiz! How did they know?

How do YOU know? o_O

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Reactions: flux

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Do you remember now?

Damn, no wonder I'm so screwed up in this life. :p

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE]
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Reactions: Ria