Which Chemical Element Am I Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which Chemical Element Am I Test

Cr...Chromium

You scored 30 Mass, 27 Electronegativity, 55 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

411942699213083449.jpeg

Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply.

cheers,
Ian

Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ... He... Helium.

You scored 32 Mass, 24 Electronegativity, 40 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

P... Phosphorous

BurningPhosphorus.jpg

You scored 34 Mass, 49 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

You're high energy... really high. Unfortunately, you don't always put your energy to calm constructive use and sometimes let it all out in intense bursts. If your energy can be harnessed however, you will produce truly great things. I suggest you take up a job that runs you ragged... like opening and closing a Sodium-Potassium pump. Socially you ought to hang with a crowd that is even more social than you. If you don't, well... all those people who spontaneously combusted throughout history... you guessed it, phosphorous people who didn't have enough to occupy themselves. When picking friends make sure most of them rated high on the electronegativity scale... Chlorines, Oxygens and whatnot.

He... Helium.

You scored 24 Mass, 19 Electronegativity, 30 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget

Barium

You scored 58 Mass, 0 Electronegativity, 35 Metal, and 20 Radioactivity!

Ahh, the isolationist. You might be in prison, or you might be living alone out in the desert with only your guns to keep you company, but you're certainly not mingling with society at large. You have little desire for what society has to offer, but if someone comes for what you have then there's going to be a rumble. Your best chance for interpersonal happiness will come after the dust settles and you and your opponent reawaken in a field of devastation that has scoured all other life from the Earth for miles around... if the opponent fought well, you can find happiness in that mutual admiration.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

W... Tungsten

55 Mass
10 Electronegativity
75 Metal
10 Radioactivity

You may buy into the values of society, but you just can't seem to fit into it. You've always been a bit too prone to over-reacting. On the bright side you can withstand extremely high energy people and environments just as easily as you can low energy ones. You might do comparatively well hanging out with Phosphorous people as a result. In fact, you are probably the best suited person to try to shape their efforts into something constructive... unfortunately, that would require your actively involving yourself with someone, which you are generally loathe to do. The ideal job for you would be working within a nuclear power plant... alone.

Zn... Zinc

You scored 21 Mass, 31 Electronegativity, 78 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

You have a strong sense of the communal good and you aren't too demanding. You know better than to mess with the powers that be. You value being surronded by the right people, but don't care too much about what people beyond your group think of you. You are also the last element to be mentioned in every vitamin commercial, and have gained recognition throughout the 50+ community as the very symbol of "completeness." Hmm, you might be good at taking care of sick people, but that might be hogwash too.

Zn... Zinc

You scored 22 Mass, 39 Electronegativity, 56 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

You have a strong sense of the communal good and you aren't too demanding. You know better than to mess with the powers that be. You value being surronded by the right people, but don't care too much about what people beyond your group think of you. You are also the last element to be mentioned in every vitamin commercial, and have gained recognition throughout the 50+ community as the very symbol of "completeness." Hmm, you might be good at taking care of sick people, but that might be hogwash too.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 22% on Mass, higher than 9% of your peers.

• You scored 39% on Electroneg, higher than 76% of your peers.

• You scored 56% on Metal, higher than 54% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on Radioactivity, higher than 25% of your peers.

Ag... Silver

You scored 48 Mass, 47 Electronegativity, 59 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Congratulations, you are one of the only things that can kill werewolves. In addition to that, you are socially-minded, constructive, and pretty hard to corrode. You, like iron, are a cornerstone of any collaborative effort. You tend to be a bit set in your ways, but you're also pretty good about sticking up for yourself. All this is well and good, but most people just like you because you're shiny.

C...Carbon

You scored 27 Mass, 30 Electronegativity, 44 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

You scored 27% on Mass, higher than 19% of your peers.
You scored 30% on Electroneg, higher than 50% of your peers.
You scored 44% on Metal, higher than 26% of your peers.
You scored 10% on Radioactivity, higher than 66% of your peers.

This is all really true. This is AWESOME!!!

I hated mines lol..comparing me to a prisoner who waits until he can take revenge on a fellow soulmate?wtf lol..I might be sort of a loner right now but that does not make me some no life prisoner xD

Na... Sodium

Your Analysis

You scored 35 Mass, 13 Electronegativity, 46 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.

:m131:

Last edited:
I hated mines lol..comparing me to a prisoner who waits until he can take revenge on a fellow soulmate?wtf lol..I might be sort of a loner right now but that does not make me some no life prisoner xD

I loved mine. Carbon is a very special exception in the periodic table, in fact their is organic chemsitry where they study just carbon. I'm really unique.