Which Chemical Element Am I Test | INFJ Forum

Which Chemical Element Am I Test

Zn... Zinc

You scored 20 Mass, 30 Electronegativity, 71 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

You have a strong sense of the communal good and you aren't too demanding. You know better than to mess with the powers that be. You value being surrounded[sic] by the right people, but don't care too much about what people beyond your group think of you. You are also the last element to be mentioned in every vitamin commercial, and have gained recognition throughout the 50+ community as the very symbol of "completeness." Hmm, you might be good at taking care of sick people, but that might be hogwash too.
___

Hmm... i like my result, zinc is nice...
Taking care of sick people? Well, I would, but I wouldn't be good at it.

Mo... Molybdenum

You scored 43 Mass, 34 Electronegativity, 53 Metal, and 70 Radioactivity!
mt1108163621.jpg

I like to think of you as the miracle worker in The Princess Bride... you can do anything and you do it for the betterment of society. Just because you can raise the dead and make flying wagons and stuff doesn't mean that you show off about it though. You are capable of forming bizarre webs of relationships in which individuals are accomplices, lovers, coworkers, and so on all at once. I once saw you hanging out at the center of a cycloheptatriene... it was completely freakish and bizarre, and I'm not sure I've known what to think of you since. But hey, to each their own. Oh, and stay away from the carbon monoxide... you suck that stuff up.

Cr...Chromium

You scored 29 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 55 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply.

“a person is charging at you with a stapler” Dude, how can you not grin and make a fist :D Stapler wars FTW!

Anyway...

Na - Sodium
You scored 49 Mass, 23 Electronegativity, 15 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.

Prolly :D

Last edited:
On Guard! *wields red stapler replica from Office Space*

Last edited:
Ohhh, you're so going down buddy...

*chilling ninja scream*

staplerwar.gif

nice. lol

Na... Sodium

You scored 44 Mass, 17 Electronegativity, 46 Metal, and 20 Radioactivity!
mt1108162803.jpg
You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.

Reactions: Lurker
Si... Silicon

You scored 40 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 47 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
mt1108144591.jpg
Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

Barium

You scored 60 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 20 Radioactivity!
5145739649412704324.jpeg

Ahh, the isolationist. You might be in prison, or you might be living alone out in the desert with only your guns to keep you company, but you're certainly not mingling with society at large. You have little desire for what society has to offer, but if someone comes for what you have then there's going to be a rumble. Your best chance for interpersonal happiness will come after the dust settles and you and your opponent reawaken in a field of devastation that has scoured all other life from the Earth for miles around... if the opponent fought well, you can find happiness in that mutual admiration.

Na... Sodium

You scored 42 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 49 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!
7356664441284647020.jpeg

Cr...Chromium

You scored 10 Mass, 26 Electronegativity, 73 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
411942699213083449.jpeg

Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply.

Si... Silicon

You scored 39 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 51 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!
4452883430048132198.jpeg

Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

I always appreciate the bizarre quizzes you manage to find, Satya! :mhula:

Si... Silicon

You scored 39 Mass, 36 Electronegativity, 46 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

N...Nitrogen

You scored 27 Mass, 45 Electronegativity, 36 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!
8864656083272346868.jpeg

Sweet! You're quirky and non-confrontational... but you are also highly dynamic in relationships. You're kinda that "anything to anyone" type, but you don't demand that people love you for it. You very much do you own thing... and probably by extention you're the only one who can do the things you do. You're rarely found alone, but you'd get along great with other people like yourself. You're probably the only element that should try to find a mate who is just like you. Oh, and too much of you in a high-pressure situation can make other people act drunk... or die.

Y...Yttrium

You scored 42 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 71 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!
12533675760920719669.jpeg

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ...
Zn... Zinc

You scored 31 Mass, 36 Electronegativity, 62 Metal, and 60 Radioactivity!
10927845689567767951.jpeg

You have a strong sense of the communal good and you aren't too demanding. You know better than to mess with the powers that be. You value being surronded by the right people, but don't care too much about what people beyond your group think of you. You are also the last element to be mentioned in every vitamin commercial, and have gained recognition throughout the 50+ community as the very symbol of "completeness." Hmm, you might be good at taking care of sick people, but that might be hogwash too.

Cool. I'm extremely Radioactive. :D

Last edited: