Where are you? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Where are you?

Alone in a Dyson shell. Taking a nap.

At home midnight, not going to bed because I have been procrastinating a project that's due tomorrow. :m077:

Alone in a Dyson shell. Taking a nap.

Then you have a lot of room to strech out [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION]: . Much more than a Ringworld! ;)

Then you have a lot of room to strech out [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION]: . Much more than a Ringworld! ;)

You Americans seem to have allot of places where you can take a nap.

[MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION]

Yea, lots of space... all to myself =) you guys can come too, just don't bother me when I'm sleeping =P

I can't find my way home... I've been walking for years and all I meet on the way are the destroyers of my dreams. I am fraught with indecision, and disappointment. My expectations are wilting like a summer rose, and i'm receding to the confinement of my warm, cozy bed, where the only happiness I find is the deep sleep of oblivion.

I'm on a pier sitting on a bench, absorbed in a book,as the ships pass by the bay. It is very sunny and pleasantly warm with a slight breeze

I got insulated inside the fourth wall. Realities.

Ready to leave but yearning to stay

somewhere between two trees and a lake with mountains in the backdrop

My one of my two unmatching couches, waiting for the ps3 to update before I cave in and see how bad 'Sherlock Holmes' really is (the new one), all the while tinkering on my soon-to-be blog software while realizing I should be drafting up a list of secondary characters in my novel for this new artist to draft up profile sketches of whilst also daydreaming of the Kayak that should arrive my FEDEX tomorrow and skyping with my crush while I wait.

Poor couch had no idea what hit it.

In a dark room on my own.

If I concentrate hard enough, I can imagine being the only creature in existence, and the only sound is that gentle, inhuman melody of the world turning.

Still in my meadow, but it's overcast and beautiful today

I'm not sure where I am. The colors are muted here. I know that. It's comforting.

everyday i'm another step closer to the city. i can't see it but the evergreens are thinning and with each step forward i can feel its pull strengthen that much more.