Where are you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Where are you?

I'm in a warm basement, playing videogames, with hot cocoa, in a blanket, with Christmas music playing in the background :3

I'm trying to keep my head above the water and am away to join an even faster flowing stream! I'm either going to sink or swim.

I'm in a warm cocoon, - I was going to write "loving myself" but this is NOT what I mean!

I'm in a warm, peaceful cocoon, far away from my usual reality, feeling loved and secure. Curled up in my new serenity.

I'm in FOOD land!
Look at all the food to eat!!

:m103:

So beautiful!

(And thus, happiholic eats food like no one is lookin')

:m148:

lol happyholic well put well put ^^^

Right now i am in a cold dark hole awaiting to be tooken to work every morning. During the evenings I am whisked away back to the cold dark hole to await the arrival of a new day.

Other than that its not too bad in the hole, wanna join me?

I am trapped inside of a dark room with no windows and no light. Every once and awhile I can see. I would rather not see what I am seeing so I will close my eyes and imigine it's not there..

I'm in a cafe in Georgetown. I'm enjoying an espresso, reading a book and looking up to watch the world go by every now and then.

It's a warm and sunny day.

I couldn't be happier. :smile:

full1kw.jpg

I like this...

but right now I am in a cave.
And I don't enjoy dark, enclosed abodes.

One second, performing internal diagnostics...

Accessing...

Central processing...

Memory location hooked into central processing...

Calculation area...

Pattern recognition...

Memory pool...

Massive sensor array...

Large area of memory appears to be reserved for various inputs, focal being a chief one...

Massive detection array detected...

Time to initialize and take for a test drive!

Walking on a path outdoors. It is beautiful and peaceful. I am full of light and joy...until reality hits me on the side of my head and pulls me down into the pit of daily drudgery.

I am at a dock; it's very foggy, very dim, probably late afternoon. There are lights reflected in the water, but the world as a whole is mostly gray and rather slow-moving.
There is no one around. There probably should be, but I am alone, while my legs slowly swing off the dock, over the cold, slate water...

I am where I am physically (in my room), and I can hear all the stuff that's going on around me and mentally I also hear a large alarm buzzing beeeeep - beeeeep - beeeeep ...

The purpose of this thread isn't to say where you actually are, but where you feel you are.
It doesn't have to be a real place, either, or even a believable place. It can be as realistic or as abstract as you want.
Describe where your mind and your heart are~

I am in a chamber beneath a volcano and the walls are pressing in.

On top of a mountain. The wind is blowing slightly, and the
sun is shining brightly. I'm looking around in wonder and
preparing myself for the descent. It will be hard, but not as
difficult as the ascent. I feel a quiet calm about me.

_iceUrlFlag=1

I'm laying down in a meadow full of wild flowers, with a slight breeze. I can feel the sun kissing my hair, cheeks, and neck as I am listening to the soft sounds of nature

I'm in Florence, walking down the streets in the evening with Dante Alighieri.