What's your worst way to die? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What's your worst way to die?

Oi... I thought of one.

Death by a million paper-cuts. X.X

Yes, that would suck a whole lot

The worst way to die is as a child.

being force fed meat in a slaughter house until I die from over consumption.
I can handle anything else.

To be eaten alive by a herd of animals... or humans? Any murder that involved some sort of pack mentality. It's like in A Handmaid's Tale, when they rile up a crowd and then they all rip the victim to pieces. People come off with patches of hair and skin. It's pretty disgusting.

Oh yes Jane, the Handmaid's Tale is great!

I find that dystopian novels make me a better person. The conditions in which they are in are so appaling and they may seem like obvious cases to reject but the truth is they aren't...

Last edited:
Oh yes Jane, the Handmaid's Tale is great!

I find that dystopian novels make me a better person. The conditions in which they are in are so appaling and they may seem like obvious cases to reject but the truth is they aren't...

I know, they could happen, I mean this crowd rallying and breeding of hatred towards specific groups is no worse than what happened in so many places in WW2! I find they make me appreciate my freedom, that's for sure! I've not read much feminist literature but I thought this was a great read, very well written.

I know, they could happen, I mean this crowd rallying and breeding of hatred towards specific groups is no worse than what happened in so many places in WW2! I find they make me appreciate my freedom, that's for sure! I've not read much feminist literature but I thought this was a great read, very well written.

Oh yes I agree it makes me appreciate my life too. I'm not familiar with feminist literature but that one was surely great :)

Being tricked to consume acid or some other strong hallucinogen, while the ones you thought were your best friends tortures you in the most horrid ways thinkable and forces you to watch yourself through a big mirror.

No need to go in to details about the torturing, but my mind can come up with plenty of sick things right now.

The helplessness, the terror and horror, unbelievable to imagine.

Yeah imagine all of your answers, and this:

With a dirty underwear on.

Like this:

Dying lonely with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in a fire with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in space with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in a car accident with a dirty underwear on.
Dying by drowning with a dirty underwear on.

Even if you died in an large sex orgy in peace or sleep with 53 billion dollars in your bank account, a 6-time Nobel Prize recognition trophy saving mankind and changing the world for good for all eternity, if you still die with a dirty underwear, that'd suck big time!

That's the worst way to die.

I wouldn't want to be those guys who have to clean up a dirty underwear. Remember to wipe your ass!

:)

You might have a problem, don't people evacuate their bowels b4 they die?

goal singular? you must be one focused individual.

Just a thought:

What about being treated like cattle, skinned and "processed" alive in batches in some factory for our meat, fat, blood and bones ?

Is that why we are so afraid of aliens (or robots) invading Earth because they represent our shadows? Someday they will treat us like we treat the other "inferior" species?

That's my idea of a hot date

Reactions: enfp can be shy
When it comes to how I would hate to die physically...It'd probably have to be going down with a sinking boat/ship to the bottom of the deep, blue ocean and of course drowning. I love the ocean...very much so. But I would never want her to turn against me like that...very disturbingly creepy.

I find spontaneous combustion to be the worst.

Damn look at those photos out there, just BOOM! suddenly when you are watching TV with your popcorn.

And worst of all, nobody knows why, means nobody can do anything about it...
What?? Sounds to me like spontaneous bullet in the head. Nobody knows why, the man sits with the TV, and suddenly there's a bullet in his head.
o.o .. myssssttteeerrrryyy

Now... My favourite is jumping from veeeery high, from a plane possibly, because it's a lot of fun to fly. I hope my heart doesn't fail till the end - this would be possibly the best moment in my life! Of course, I may wet my pants, but who'll notice among the mess afterwards. ^^ (see, how clever it is!)

The worst would be... by fire... also by a whole nest of stinging bees or hornets. Being chopped up alive, piece by piece, doesn't sound fun too.

Last edited: