[PAX] - What's the worst way to break up with someone? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] What's the worst way to break up with someone?

Invite SO to fly across the country to see you. When SO arrives, introduce them to your new SO.

Conversely, my third ex and I had a really good breakup; She spent her summer away from college (so a good three months apart with many mix tapes and letters and phone calls)... by the end of that she'd sorta talked herself into a corner or out of the relationship in general and on the phone one day I could tell she was upset and hesitant. So I just asked her 'are you looking for a way out?' and after a moment she said 'I think so.'

So we basically arranged to wait till she got back to campus, had one last night together, and split up. Remained good friends till end of college; she continued to borrow my rust-bucket chevy cavalier frequently. =P

Mixed tapes! How sweet. My first real relationship used to make me beautiful mixed tapes.

Yeah... I don't know that I did anything like that with GF1, but with GF2 it was roughly 60 pages of poetry and GF3 it was the mix tapes. *shrug*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFhBqu50bM"]YouTube - Sprint Break Up Commercial[/ame]

Reactions: yumiii
Gosh, you all have such pleasant stories to tell... My only interesting stories are pure fantasy.

Gosh, you all have such pleasant stories to tell... My only interesting stories are pure fantasy.

Perhaps if you cry a bit more the females around here will make you lovely mixed tapes.

"What's the worst way to break up with someone?"

To vanish without a trace or note. Hope this never happens to me or any of you!

Leave a letter in the mailbox, then move to another city without telling it before.
=/

Not THE worst, but still pretty weak.

I don't cry in front of people anymore. Haven't done since I was about five.:p

I only seem to cry when I wake up halfway through the night and realise how utterly alone I am.

It doesn't bother me most of the time.

Oh, yeah, I've had the vanish without a trace thing. Never did know why. Well, I have a good idea, but that idea counteracts said persons nature to such a degree that...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE"]YouTube - Scotty Doesn't Know[/ame]

I'm just curious. I've heard a lot of different things in this vein and I wanted to know exactly what the worst way there is to break up with someone is. Indifference? A huge raging fight?

Tell your break-up story and then lets see what the worst possible we can get is. Please, don't comment on other people's break-ups. Let's see what we come up with.

May I inquire as to why you wish to know this information?

Man and woman are engaged and living together.

Woman(who is at work, calling home): Hey honey, I'm feeling a little sick, so I'm coming home.
Man: Ok, but just so you know, I may not be there when you get there. I'm moving out. I've found someone else. gbye.

On a floating iceberd, sobbing as your icy partner sinks to the depths of the ocean on account of your heavy mass taking up the majority of said iceberg, having just escaped narrowly the sinking of an Irishmade ocean liner sunk by the BLOODY ENGLISH.

:)

that old chestnut?? if I had a nickel for everytime....

:m052:

Don't invite her to your wedding.

:p

I've never been through a nasty break-up.

i would have to say being broken up with on your anniversary sucks pretty bad..
especially when he gets together with another girl you know and says she "completes her" about 3 days after he said the same thing about me

sucks, but kinda funny to think about now that i dont really care :p

I wouldn't know, I've never had a breakup. My first fiance died in a car accident the night of our wedding rehearsal (he hadn't been drinking.)

I married my next boyfriend.

I wouldn't know, I've never had a breakup. My first fiance died in a car accident the night of our wedding rehearsal (he hadn't been drinking.)

I married my next boyfriend.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

On the bright side. You must be a great catch. Both your boyfriends having proposed to you

Breakups are terrible..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyPHkJMlD0Q"]YouTube - The Chaser - Divorce Me Clip[/ame]

Last edited:
con your devoted other into the conviction that their only possible course of action is to break up with you.

or,

convince your other that you have come to know them deeply and after having given them every chance to prove themselves, reject them irrevocably as an entirely bad person who you can never believe in and can never be right for you.